Stats and combat AI

Is this another "insider only" video? I'm not convinced I should support this project when the only footage of gameplay I have access to is 11 months old lol... I'd like to see how far you've come and all of the improvements you've made before I'm convinced.

666jet

Insider
Is this another "insider only" video? I'm not convinced I should support this project when the only footage of gameplay I have access to is 11 months old lol... I'd like to see how far you've come and all of the improvements you've made before I'm convinced.
The next video is for non insiders I would find you a quote but I'm on a android. And Besides the dev videos where part of a tier in kickstarter which they are still letting people get there are extremely in depth Description of the dev videos out there in this forum so hit that search

Cooper Holt

Insider
Oh, okay. Just the way some people were wording their posts led me to believe there was one out.
Thanks for the clarification! :)

Psychomorph

Insider
I'm about to mail Kickstarter and file a complaint, so that they force BM to show their awesome stuff.

:D

By the way, I notice we are approaching the first anniversary of SG being in development after the Kickstarter.

Fawz

Insider
Thanks for the update! Even when there's no footage it's still great to hear from Devs about how things are moving forward and what we can expect next. Keep up the good work!

I like the idea of having a mini game of sorts for things like crafting to determine quality stats can have an effect on the difficulty of the mini game like a simple rhythm game or just a timing mechanism like in Legend of Dragoon battle system or reloading your weapon in Gears of War for an extra damage boost. That way I actually have some fault in the success rate.

I hope the taverns will be extremely lively. Well not all of them but sometimes. On Saturdays or something lol

Then, obviously, we need stats indicating how well we can hold down our booze. The most important of all game mechanics :p

Last edited:

Tom

Insider
I hope the taverns will be extremely lively. Well not all of them but sometimes. On Saturdays or something lol

Then, obviously, we need stats indicating how well we can hold down our booze. The most important of all game mechanics :p
Don't forget the whoring mini-game.

Lathspell

I was thinking, someone knows if Stabbing attacks are implemented???
and also, there is any info about critical hits?

Yeah, critical hits are one of those artificial game mechanics that doesn't really work with this level of simulation. Unless if you mean assassinations and stuff? I'm pretty certain all damage will be calculated based on the actual collision and where the collision is, without any other modifiers.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.