Combat Alpha Release

3dub

Thanks for the quick reply Fawz. Il have to give it a go in the next week when I have some more time am really looking forward to this one

Rev

Insider
I have been awake for 3 hours and I cant stop playing.. I love using the weapon the fat guy has... But Two handed sword collar bone strikes all the way!

turtleman155

Insider
skill in this game is fluctuates greatly i kept getting killed by the 4th combatant the 2handed axe guy now i cant even get past the fat guy.
with a longsword.
even if i lose zero health from the first guy with the axe.

Edit: dodging = super effective

Last edited:

Randmom

Insider
any chance of some youtube-uploads the ones already playing the combat alpha? im on a mac here so still gotta wait, but would love to see some more combat videos.

Just deleted hearthstone and lol to be able to focus on writing my bachelor thesis, now this game shows up and fucks all my concentration up..

666jet

Insider
any chance of some youtube-uploads the ones already playing the combat alpha? im on a mac here so still gotta wait, but would love to see some more combat videos.

Just deleted hearthstone and lol to be able to focus on writing my bachelor thesis, now this game shows up and fucks all my concentration up..
well there is some unlisted but it's posted on the insider forum heres a link Combat Alpha early discussion

Octo

Insider
Could you please add a first empty room so you can learn these awkward controls without being assaulted?
And a "restart" button if you don't wanna setup a character each time..

Fawz

Insider
Hey,
Can we move discussion into the insider forum please? I think feedback RE the alpha isn't supposed to be public...

There is a thread specifically for feedback here:
http://www.baremettle.com/sg/forums/index.php?threads/combat-alpha-early-discussion.1161/

Oh snap I just noticed this post wasn't in the Insider sub-forum. With it being in the same bucket as the Insider I associated the Announcements sub-forum with the Insider one. My bad, I'll edit out my recap comment :(

I think there should be kickstarter update #27 about alpha release :)
Yeah, there really should be as this is a huge update to the progress the game has made. I'm sure the Devs rushed to make the build available and now they're busy dealing with people's reaction to the Alpha. But there really should be an official Kickstarter update (As well as the game website, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube) to let people know the game is making significant progress and has finally released the first playable build to backers. It would ease backer's worries that progress isn't being made, and would get more people to fund the project for access.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.