Hello a few questions about Sui Generis

turtleman155

Insider
i vaguely remember madoc posting that when you make a game you create a world and place a character in it like in hardcore/ one life mode you could die and start again as a new character but in the same world instance if it is possible to swap a regular character between worlds that would be sweet so you could finish the "main" storyline in one instance then create a new one and go on a murderous rampage with all your cool gear and advanced thaumaturgic powers :D (if its not phrased as a question im asking if this is possible).

Last edited:
Hello BareMettle Entertainment, good morning to everyone. I know Sui Generis is release date is still TBA, but has BareMettle Entertainment figure out yet when they will release Sui Generis for sale? I just want to give you my money already :), I will purchase Sui Generis from both gog.com and Steam if Sui Generis gets released for sale on these 2 digital distribution retailer services.

Also of course wondering if my questions I asked before will come true? Like having dynamic footprints appear in the sand and snow and to last longer than 30 seconds before disappearing, if there will be fires that burn foliage or anything flammable all dynamically. Like Far Cry 2 and Far Cry 3 but more improved than in those 2 video games. As well as the 64-bit support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1.

Sorry I just really want to purchase and play Sui Generis already.

ZaratanCho

Insider
I'm really itching for any news about anything to be honest, release is not too close probably considering we still don't have alpha of the prelude. I'd say there probably will be footprints in sand, but there will not be snow areas in the game so... ;d They have also showed fire colliding with objects dynamically which is quite awesome, burning some things is likely i think.
And i'm pretty sure he knows he can donate now, but prefers to wait for the release.

lvk

Insider
@Ballowers100 If you get the game from them right now, it should be cheaper than when it's eventually released. Also, you'll always have the option of increasing your contribution at any time to check out the beta or alpha versions of the game. This will be possible until the prelude's full release, if I understand right.

xStizzy

Insider
Is there a possibility we could have the option to wear asymmetric equipment?
Like in for example Morrowind, where you could wear different equipment on shoulders and hands, or wear a glove on one hand and nothing on the other.

In Morrowind you would equip hand and shoulder equipment separately, so you could have two different types worn at the same time.
In Rainbow Six Vegas 2 you would choose equipment and then be asked if you wanted to wear it on only one side or both.
These are both two different ways you could do it, or you can find your own way if you have any ideas.

This is mostly just for aesthetic purposes of course, but it could have some practical uses I'm sure.
For example I've seen shield users only wear armor on the hand that holds the sword, as the other hand is protected by the shield.
You could wear heavier armor on your most vulnerable side, and lighter armor on the other.
This would make you a little lighter than if you were wearing full armor, but perhaps you would be less balanced because of the weight differences? I suppose that makes it a balanced option, gameplay wise.

This is just an idea I got just now, was wondering what you'd think.
It's something I really liked about Morrowind, and I've been really missing it in other games.

Is there a possibility we could have the option to wear asymmetric equipment?
Like in for example Morrowind, where you could wear different equipment on shoulders and hands, or wear a glove on one hand and nothing on the other.

In Morrowind you would equip hand and shoulder equipment separately, so you could have two different types worn at the same time.
In Rainbow Six Vegas 2 you would choose equipment and then be asked if you wanted to wear it on only one side or both.
These are both two different ways you could do it, or you can find your own way if you have any ideas.

This is mostly just for aesthetic purposes of course, but it could have some practical uses I'm sure.
For example I've seen shield users only wear armor on the hand that holds the sword, as the other hand is protected by the shield.
You could wear heavier armor on your most vulnerable side, and lighter armor on the other.
This would make you a little lighter than if you were wearing full armor, but perhaps you would be less balanced because of the weight differences? I suppose that makes it a balanced option, gameplay wise.

This is just an idea I got just now, was wondering what you'd think.
It's something I really liked about Morrowind, and I've been really missing it in other games.
Oh I love wearing different armor pieces in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind I can't believe I forgot to ask this question. Thanks for asking this question!

Hi BareMettle Entertainment.

I have a few questions.

#1. Today I saw Sui Generis launched as Early Access on Steam named Exanima. Once Sui Generis goes out of Early Access will you guys sell Sui Generis 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on gog.com?

I am sick and tired of Steam's bad customer service, etc so I am never purchasing PC versions of video games from Steam ever again.

#2. I saw a picture months ago or I think it was in 2013 in a YouTube video where you can take every single piece of clothing off of your Player Character (PC) and becomes fully nude I saw the anus. Now a picture I saw today here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038091 the female has no shirt on and you can see the breast. Will full nudity still be in Sui Generis where you can still see the anus, etc?

Sorry about this it's just I don't want these features stripped out. I am sure a lot of people will hate me for asking this.

666jet

Insider
Hi BareMettle Entertainment.

I have a few questions.

#1. Today I saw Sui Generis launched as Early Access on Steam named Exanima. Once Sui Generis goes out of Early Access will you guys sell Sui Generis 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on gog.com?

I am sick and tired of Steam's bad customer service, etc so I am never purchasing PC versions of video games from Steam ever again.

#2. I saw a picture months ago or I think it was in 2013 in a YouTube video where you can take every single piece of clothing off of your Player Character (PC) and becomes fully nude I saw the anus. Now a picture I saw today here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038091 the female has no shirt on and you can see the breast. Will full nudity still be in Sui Generis where you can still see the anus, etc?

Sorry about this it's just I don't want these features stripped out. I am sure a lot of people will hate me for asking this.
it will still remain available drm free from this site.
that was concept art of the 3d models which was only avalibe to backers, none of the alpha releases have had bottom nudity

BareMettle, thank you very much for releasing Sui Generis, Exanima for sale 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on gog.com.

What made you guys change your minds? Gog.com is finally a big market to not ignore?

And as I said before I think I did. I do not purchase video games in Early Access only when they are finished being developed.

You have no idea how happy though you made me today BareMettle releasing Sui Generis, Exanima for sale on gog.com 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free.

ZaratanCho

Insider
Yeah, always been DRM free. And it is on GoG now because they opened up a new thing "Games in Development" which is what Exanima happens to be. ;d Unlike steams early access though on GoG they carefully select what games get into it.

they always had the game drm free if you bought it directly from them you could just log into your account and download it.
I know BareMettle sells and sold Sui Generis Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on their website, but I wanted to purchase it from gog.com since 2012.

Now today BareMettle released Sui Generis, Exanima for sael 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free for on gog.com.

I don't really like to purchase PC versions of video games from the video game developers website even if I have a account on one of them. I also stopped purchasing PC versions of video games from Steam in 2012 and have purchased PC versions of video games from gog.com exclusively in 2012. I have been purchasing PC versions of video games from gog.com since 2011.

As ZaratanCho said though BareMettle released Sui Generis, Exanima for sale today on gog.com 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free because of their Games in Development program that gog.com added support for in 2016.

I know BareMettle sells and sold Sui Generis Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on their website, but I wanted to purchase it from gog.com since 2012.

Now today BareMettle released Sui Generis, Exanima for sael 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free for on gog.com.

I don't really like to purchase PC versions of video games from the video game developers website even if I have a account on one of them. I also stopped purchasing PC versions of video games from Steam in 2012 and have purchased PC versions of video games from gog.com exclusively in 2012. I have been purchasing PC versions of video games from gog.com since 2011.

As ZaratanCho said though BareMettle released Sui Generis, Exanima for sale today on gog.com 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free because of their Games in Development program that gog.com added support for in 2016.
I see through your disguise.. :cool:

What are you saying? If I understand correctly a picture with a robot behind a laptop sitting on a chair are you saying I'm a bot? If I'm not understanding correctly please explain clearly.
Haha, just a joke. You just have a peculiar way of typing posts and it reminded me of a robot posing as a human. :p Specifically that you do not possess the trait of laziness when it comes to typing out DRM.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.