Somehow I got into the labyrinth and to leave now I can not somebody faced such

Iscandar

You're not supposed to keep the lever on the left up. You're supposed to pull it up ONLY after all 4 levers on the right are down, otherwise it won't work.

Here's the order
Pull the 4 levers first. Starting from the left, pull down the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, then 1st, then go back to the lone lever and quickly pull it up before any of them reset. That'll do it.

You're not supposed to keep the lever on the left up. You're supposed to pull it up ONLY after all 4 levers on the right are down, otherwise it won't work.

Here's the order
Pull the 4 levers first. Starting from the left, pull down the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, then 1st, then go back to the lone lever and quickly pull it up before any of them reset. That'll do it.
Hah ! I used 2 ladders, a throne, and some planks to lower the 4 levers and keep them down. Then I pushed up the fifth one. Took me maybe 2 hours to finish the whole puzzle area. Two long hours :D

cnileoleman

Insider
I just pulled down the levers one at a time and kept the leftmost lever held down until the system reset. It looks like there are multiple ways that work, which is awesome.

Murf

That's not true actually :) I prop up single lever, then flip all 4, and that's it.

I just pulled down the levers one at a time and kept the leftmost lever held down until the system reset. It looks like there are multiple ways that work, which is awesome.
Yeah pretty sure there are multiple ways to do all of them :)

cnileoleman

Insider
Yeah pretty sure there are multiple ways to do all of them :)
I know, this one just surprised me.

On the other hand I'm not sure how much of my experience was a bug; People were talking about jamming portculi open and any object I used (large beams, chairs) would just phase through them.

Murf

Have only had the skinnier items get phased though, have blocked with chairs and benches and partial crates.

bonich86

[Цитата = "Murf, должность: 32911, член: 252"] Это не правда на самом деле :) я подпирать один рычаг, затем переверните все 4, и это все.

[СМИ = YouTube] zxEWH-CvV4g [/ СМИ]

Да уверен Есть несколько способов, чтобы сделать все из них :)[/ цитата]
passed and THE END TO BE CONTINUED)))))

Murf

Hmm weird, no timing require for mine, prop lever, pull levers, walk over pits. No dragging, twisting, manipulating. Only one object needed and its right next to the lever it is to be used on.

To each his own I suppose. That's why there are multiple ways to do each puzzle/trap.

Don Kanaille

Insider
Easy mode? EASY MODE?! I was never so afraid of any of the zombies even 4-3v1 fights as I was to step on those planks over the certain death pit.
Which is why I highly recommend getting the first checkpoint before approaching the maze area for the first time.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.