Blocking in pugilism

burgzaza

Insider
yeah pugilism needs some more lovely code.
It's already pretty cool to play. Sometimes a match can last 5 seconds with well placed punches ( or slaps ). And it feels amazing.
However sometimes I find a bit chaotic, like nobody hits for 20 seconds and turn in circles.

It's already pretty cool to play. Sometimes a match can last 5 seconds with well placed punches ( or slaps ). And it feels amazing.
However sometimes I find a bit chaotic, like nobody hits for 20 seconds and turn in circles.
W+M1(x2)

Frushtuck

My Guild Master is the only one fighting with his fits, now expert, only with pugilism (lost my last "Guild" and... not again). The sensations are good, and yes it does feel like drunken master sometimes...

Haxyl

Insider

You're not wrong

I find crouching can sometimes let me duck under punches I wouldn't of been able to out step. It also sets up some good body shots. Other then that blocking with fists is non existent.

burgzaza

Insider
I'm not even sure, sometimes a straight punch to the head witch is "protected" by hands raised, don't inflict damage and instead produces a soft block-like sound.
It seems to be passive defense, the arms won't actively aim at incomming attacks at the moment.

Crouching, or hugging are great ways to "temporize" yeah ^^
Try to stay crouched, then release "C" and uppercut ! :D

I'm not even sure, sometimes a straight punch to the head witch is "protected" by hands raised, don't inflict damage and instead produces a soft block-like sound.
It seems to be passive defense, the arms won't actively aim at incomming attacks at the moment.

Crouching, or hugging are great ways to "temporize" yeah ^^
Try to stay crouched, then release "C" and uppercut ! :D
Too complicated... just W+M1, it works

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.