Exanima 0.6.3.5

Madoc

Project Lead
Version 0.6.3.5 has been released. This includes the complete version of the new content, all areas are unlocked and there are some nice new additions.

Changelog for 0.6.3.5:
  • All areas of the new map are now accessible
  • Various additions and improvements to newest content
  • Solved some performance issues
  • Solved an issue that could cause save game corruption
  • Inventory system optimisations
  • Numerous important bug fixes

When you enter the continue screen with a character who entered the new map in previous versions you will be asked if you wish to reset all progress after the portal. If you want to play the completed version of this map you will have to say yes.

Account page link.

I was starting the game without reading the patch notes, said NO to the reset after the Portal and wanted to correct this. Problem is the question only shows up once, so i switched to my backup saves, it worked then, but not everyone will have that luck (backed up saves) i guess.

Maybe you could add a line like "If you want to play the whole new LVL5 Content you have to reset" or something like that.

Last edited:

AnotherDuck

Also got the "unknown application error". First I clicked to reset to the portal, which didn't make the message go away, so I had to click the X to close it. Got the error when I started the game. Had to close the game. When I started again, there was no continue available.

Then I reloaded a backup I took because of the version change. This time the reset to portal message box disappeared when I clicked to reset progress, but the character still had all equipment on her. And I still got the unknown application error.

Well, I was going to start over from the beginning anyway. :confused:

ChavaiotH

I have no pugilist gloves an had the same error.
The strange thing was, when I pressed OK on reset progress after portal, my experience increased but the window disappeared after 5 clicks. I pressed continue and could see the whole level, because I hovered over the ceiling. Yeah and my save game was deleted. So had to recover my save game backup and pressed no to continue playing.

1 door is still closed, you need a key to open it. I can't seem to find the key however, here is a picture for reference.
The key is in an area behind a Symbol with 3 swords, which i did not find, getting the key was pure luck for me (trapped the guards), the key seems to be for the Exit of the Level, cause there`s no way further after that door (your screenshot)

Fracs

The key is in an area behind a Symbol with 3 swords, which i did not find, getting the key was pure luck for me (trapped the guards), the key seems to be for the Exit of the Level, cause there`s no way further after that door (your screenshot)
You have to fight them because 3 ribbons token don't exist in the game.

Sgt. Floris

I went beyond the door of the 3 ribbons and fought the guardian, I still didn't find a key however, where is it?

I cant find mace anymore, I got my ass handled by guardian like 3 times in the row, he almost 1 shotted me in last attempt but I managed to close him in one area(accident I was running for my life). I there any lvl 5 map?

I cant find mace anymore, I got my ass handled by guardian like 3 times in the row, he almost 1 shotted me in last attempt but I managed to close him in one area(accident I was running for my life). I there any lvl 5 map?
Didn`t find the mace too, as far as i know there`s no map (yet), there will be a point when all our character`s progress will be lost anyway (thaumaturgy), so it`s not that big of a deal :confused:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.