The Arena Challenges !

That face anihillation at 1:35!

also, any tips on how to effectively record some gameplay?Ive never recorded anything. Id really want to put some of my moves here and there =D

burgzaza

Insider
also, any tips on how to effectively record some gameplay?Ive never recorded anything
I don't know mutch about it myself, but I use Fraps to record raw videos, and then a compression software like Virtualdub ( it's needed to add the mpeg4 codec to it ), then you can upload your video to youtube, using an account.
See some tutos on youtube, plenty of good stuff there.

ElQuichos

That face anihillation at 1:35!

also, any tips on how to effectively record some gameplay?Ive never recorded anything. Id really want to put some of my moves here and there =D
Well, I just downloaded the trial version of BandiCam which is free and so far, so good I must say. It's one of the few that can actually recognize Exanima as a game so that you are able to record it. I've tried a bunch of these video recording tools and BandiCam seems pretty handy. It doesn't consume much of your CPU resources and so far I have not experienced any lag issues while gaming. My PC specs are not that high (i5 4690K, GTX 960) but I think you'd better give a try to one of these, almost all of them have their free trial :)

Scarecrow

Insider
Poor Syrio... my attempt at Water dancing master challenge ;)
Nice one Burgz. Its a difficult challenge to be sure, especially when you arrive at the plated guys. That sword is absolute rubbish against armor.

Now imagine taking on 5 armored guys at the same time! Poor ol' Syrio sure had it rough.

burgzaza

Insider
Yep, and Syrio only had half a wooden sword... ;)

@HopeDIV for me it's one of the hardest aswell, and I'm too used to two handed or heavy one handed, I move my cursor a lot because of my usual choices are pretty heavy and drag them is very efficient. But I really struggle with light weapons.

-Tim-

Insider
A month later than planned, but life intervened. After a month of no playing, I figured I'd give the Viking challenge a try. Also gave me a good excuse to try Bandicam, I like it!

I only did one attempt and focused mostly on having fun with the physics again. The result was... mixed:

:( I'll try the Water dancer challenge next!

MrApophos

Gonna try punching my way through practise arenas after work. Which brings me to, what i will post elsewhere - the nessessity of having a unarmed kick/stomp function for finishing downed enemies.

Rydel Pinto

so close :mad:
funny thing, this video got flagged by Proton LLC for using the music White Silhouette (Kay Aka Khalil Touihri Remix) a music that ive never heard before and is nowhere near the video, wtf youtube

A month later than planned, but life intervened. After a month of no playing, I figured I'd give the Viking challenge a try. Also gave me a good excuse to try Bandicam, I like it!

I only did one attempt and focused mostly on having fun with the physics again. The result was... mixed:

:( I'll try the Water dancer challenge next!
you might have not passed the challenge, but man, those moves are realy really good!

Achul

The Duckling Challenge!

I just tested this one myself!

Anything goes but you must squat (crouch) at all times in battle!

LOL already existed in a far more improved version with the Gollum Challenge xD hilarious.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.