Set Pieces/Landmarks

Is Exanima going to be getting any sort of set pieces or interesting landmarks/architecture that could be recognized as significant from the game?

Salexiss

It is gonna be 100% that the NV helm, as a part of an assassin/cave explorer set, could be found in SG. And for landmarks, I think the whole Exanima place would be added, with different/new enemies and treasures.

Last edited:

Pc Genie

Hopefully they will have enough diversity in their landscapes that it doesn't feel the same as navigating Exanima's story. There's a reason the walkthroughs are so popular!

Peasant135

It is gonna be 100% that the NV helm, as a part of an assassin/cave explorer set, could be found in SG. And for landmarks, I think the whole Exanima place would be added, with different/new enemies and treasures.
[NEEDS SOURCE] Really, though, dont make such claims unless you can point where exactly the developers said that.

Roryn

Insider
[NEEDS SOURCE] Really, though, dont make such claims unless you can point where exactly the developers said that.
Yeah it's definitely not 100%, but since it's the same world, there's a good chance it'll be in SG somewhere, since the helmet can't just disappear. For it to not be in the game, it would need to have been destroyed, or lost in an abyss or tossed in the ocean or something. Of course that's possible, but because it's such a cool and creative little item I'm confident that it'll be in the game anyway.

Salexiss

Erm, that was an assumption... If I had such information, I would have made a different Topic with a name like: "INSIDER INFO!!! THIS and THAT will be in a SG game!"
As nothing of the sort was written, please, feel free to think of that as my speculations and nothing more.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.