Exanima 0.6.5.4

Tony

Insider
So basically it's gonna take a bit more time..Ouch Tony, I know you guys are working way too hard, and the waiting time, you know, wouldn't be a problem at all if only the other games did not suck so bad in comparison to this one.
So far the testing is going well. Madoc has already fixed most of the major bugs found and within a day or two the companion NPC and dialogue mechanics will be ready for testing.

Midcal9

Almost one year ago. Great job team!
:p

Devs are like working really hard and stuff and so I think you should wait a little longer because it's like update is gonna arrive soon and stuff, they work like 14 hours per day and they really love the fanbase so you know like cut them slack and respect the good devs because they do their utmost absolute best which is why you shouldn't say such mean things because every time you say that devs get sad and this is very bad for all of us so like yeah dude all you need to do is wait a little bit more and you know, be patient and well behaved so yeah that's like pretty much it I guess.

Midcal9

They don't work 14 hours per day
Not only do they do that, but they also tolerate me, although the community is less...forgiving. But, they game is being worked on, stuff added, there are insider streams on twitch with stuff already added and maps reworked.

Just wait a little longer and see.

Midcal9

I paid for insider access. Why must I find a Twitch stream to be clued in?
That's a good point good sir. You can also join Discord BM channel (I'm there so it's pretty toxic, totally my fault) and voice this very opinion to Tony. When Tony gets these questions Madoc usually shows up and you know, explains why and when and that's all fine. Basically here is what you should do, come to Discord server, whine a bit there and you'll get your questions answered. Game is in development.

Last edited:
Folks, I love this game, and I'm waiting patiently for its release. However, there needs to be a solution for the GOG problem: I bought the game on GOG, and updates seem to have stopped there completely.

In the past, they used to take a few days, that was fine. But now 0.6.5.4 has been out for a couple of months, and GOG hasn't received it yet.

Am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks.

Sgt. Floris

Folks, I love this game, and I'm waiting patiently for its release. However, there needs to be a solution for the GOG problem: I bought the game on GOG, and updates seem to have stopped there completely.

In the past, they used to take a few days, that was fine. But now 0.6.5.4 has been out for a couple of months, and GOG hasn't received it yet.

Am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks.
What do you mean a couple of months, it was released a year and two months ago.

John3121

Previously, developers made updates more often, because they made changes in larger parts. It is easier. Now there is a grinding process, and it's longer. Maybe the developers do not want to fill us with a bunch of meaningless updates for the sake of fixing the nail on the little finger of the right foot, and that's right.
Maybe they want to release a major update, which is worth a year of expectations, and perhaps more. In addition, the constant bay of updates and other routine greatly distracts from work.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.