Recent content by <3>Life

1. 3

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Just realised that I made an assumption that death is permanent which it apparently is not. So what happens when the player dies? If there are severed limbs, will they be restored upon resurrection? I also realise that this intersects heavily with the "death penalty" thread, but I think it's...
  2. 3

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

If you just die eventually, I can't see the point. It might be fun to watch one or two times how the situation plays out, but after that I'm 100% sure that I'd instantly reload or start a new game instantly after being severed a limb. In addition to being highly frustrating, it'd be immersion...
  3. 3

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Sorry for bad phrasing, I didn't mean dismemberment should ever be an advantage compared to a healthy limb. :D I meant that should you survive dismemberment you ought to be able to replace or somehow patch the missing limb. While a healthy body is obviously the best possibility, the prostheses...
  4. 3

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

I sincerely think that dismemberment would be too frustrating to players if nothing could be done to treat it. Even if Sui Generis aims for high realism, it's still a game. Dying of dismemberment is OK, but if one survives it there simply must be a way patch oneself. Besides, I think...
  5. 3

Introduction Thread

Hello everyone, I'm new! Got to know about SG through Thief 4 forums (thanks Psychomorph) and the game really is looking promising! +1 for stealth options! :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.