Recent content by Abyss_Walker

1. A

Cheap arena "fray" tactic?

Okay - that's interesting, thanks! However, the same still hold true if money is what you're interested in. Perhaps there could be an incentive to take out multiple enemies in a fray context, e.g. exponential growth in financial reward based on how many enemies you actually take out to...
  2. A

Cheap arena "fray" tactic?

I have been playing a lot of arena recently and noticed a fairly foolproof cheap tactic during frays. Basically, as soon as you enter the arena, just step back and keep your distance from your opponents. They'll duke it out until there is one left at which point, it's just a duel for a better...
  3. A

Exanima Feedback

@Madoc Thanks for chiming in, nice to hear a response from the big man himself :P Totally get everyone's points with the camera control - nice to see in depth discussion on it. I didn't really appreciate the fact that you'd only have 4 degrees of movement with a relative system - I get that now...
  4. A

Exanima Feedback

Hi, Hoping this reaches some of the Bare Mettle devs. Been a backer since 2012 kickstarter, so really pleased to finally get my hands on the game. Just some initial feedback/thoughts I have from my play time so far (I'll update as I play more): Pros - Physics driven unpredictability: A rogue...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.