Recent content by Aramis

1. Aramis

Signs!

I believe you are right. I'm just throwing ideas around in my head :p Giving the character better memory of street layouts (no quest markers, no marked people) just the ability to remember the "lay of the land" could be one such skill. Learning a new language, another - I don't expect to see...
  2. Aramis

Signs!

Fair enough, and I agree with what you're saying. Although, I don't think the option of giving the character certain mental capabilities, which the player don't possess himself, would necessarily be detrimental to the game. Don't give me a charm skill, or a wit skill to guarantee me success in...
  3. Aramis

again, does not open the door at an early level

But the key to that door is not in that chest. Anthony Obilor is right: Here is a screenshot of where to find it:
  4. Aramis

If it was created before 0.6.0.1, I don't think it can be fixed. As quoted above: This happened with a couple of my keys as well. A bit frustrating, but to be expected while the game is still in development. However, see my post below (sorry for the double post)
  5. Aramis

Was this character created before the 0.6.0.1 hotfix? One of the fixes in 0.6.0.1 was: However, and this is quoted form Bare Mettle on the steam forums: So if you character was created before 0.6.0.1 the key could be bugged
  6. Aramis

skills in 0.6.3 not working (?)

It should probably be better explained at least. Hope it works.
  7. Aramis

Signs!

I kind of agree with you, minimaps/auto mapping doesn't really fit in, but at the same time I don't entirely agree. If it was an expensive skill, which therefore came at the cost of other skills - I don't really see it as going against the game's philosophy. There are a lot of people with...
  8. Aramis

Signs!

Maybe "photographic memory" could be a skill? If you invest in it the game draws a "map" (for example in your journal) but it is actually just your brilliant character remembering everything :p Personally, I didn't find it too difficult to remember the first 4 levels - but I'm definitely not...
  9. Aramis

[BUG] 0.6.0.2 Games don't save upon exit

No probs - have fun!
  10. Aramis

There was a small hotfix after 0.6.0.2 (saturday evening) which fixed this problem for me. Did you download the latest fix?
  11. Aramis

You can't walk back through the portal to level 3? This has worked for me every time.
  12. Aramis

After playing with it a bit it seems to be working fine for me. If I press and hold my left mouse button after my character has fully "learned" remis, he will swing first one way, and then automatically swing the other way. If i "forget technique" and hold the button, my character only swings...
  13. Aramis

Let me put it another way. Your character has only learned a skill, once you have enough experience to start learning another one. Think of it this way - when you choose a skill, your character starts "learning" it, all the experience you gain goes into "training" this skill. When the skill is...
  14. Aramis

Are you sure you have fully "learned" the skills you are testing? Your character doesn't learn the skill as soon as you choose it, he/she only learns the skill once that specific skill's progress bar is filled up. Haven't tested the melee skills much, but armor skills seem to be working great...
  15. Aramis

Hey Madoc, it's Saturday evening, you didn't have to fix it so quickly. :p Much appreciated though. I'm having an extreme Exanima craving this weekend.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.