Recent content by Ballowers100

1. B

Hello a few questions about Sui Generis

What are you saying? If I understand correctly a picture with a robot behind a laptop sitting on a chair are you saying I'm a bot? If I'm not understanding correctly please explain clearly.
  2. B

I know BareMettle sells and sold Sui Generis Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on their website, but I wanted to purchase it from gog.com since 2012. Now today BareMettle released Sui Generis, Exanima for sael 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free for on gog.com. I don't really like to...
  3. B

BareMettle, thank you very much for releasing Sui Generis, Exanima for sale 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on gog.com. What made you guys change your minds? Gog.com is finally a big market to not ignore? And as I said before I think I did. I do not purchase video games in Early...
  4. B

Hi BareMettle Entertainment. I have a few questions. #1. Today I saw Sui Generis launched as Early Access on Steam named Exanima. Once Sui Generis goes out of Early Access will you guys sell Sui Generis 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on gog.com? I am sick and tired of Steam's bad...
  5. B

Oh I love wearing different armor pieces in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind I can't believe I forgot to ask this question. Thanks for asking this question!
  6. B

Hello BareMettle Entertainment, good morning to everyone. I know Sui Generis is release date is still TBA, but has BareMettle Entertainment figure out yet when they will release Sui Generis for sale? I just want to give you my money already :), I will purchase Sui Generis from both gog.com and...
  7. B

So I just got alerts and came by and more questions popped in my head. I just thought of more interesting ones. I was wondering. Can we get tornadoes? Twisters? Can they pull trees out of the ground and pick up NPC's or any objects in the way and toss them all over the place? This would be so...
  8. B

I think AMD developed Mantle to get Microsoft to update DirectX and Intel and Nvidia to work on improving OpenGL. Microsoft announced DirectX 12 yesterday which is going to be like OpenGL low-level and AMD's Mantle API. I agree AMD sucks. Nvidia is so much better I have a AMD, ATI graphics...
  9. B

Whenever BareMettle Entertainment gets more money ill they add support for this new OpenGL that was revealed today at GDC 2014 by AMD, Intel, and Nvidia? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=788336 http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2014/03/20/opengl-gdc2014/ It is like Mantle a low-level...
  10. B

Where is this "About" section? I cannot find it. I do not have access to the Insider Forum it's only for kickstarter.com backers and pledgers which I did not do because I will be purchasing Sui Generis when it's fully released for sale out of alpha, closed, and open beta stages. I will be...
  11. B

New youtube videos

I was wondering if BareMettle Entertainment can release at least 1 more gameplay YouTube video of Sui Generis. In March or in April. Isn't Sui Generis going to be released for sale in May of this year? Thought I saw that on the kickstarter page for Sui Generis.
  12. B

I have more questions again. If these I asked these questions before I am sorry. I come up with a lot of questions. I looked back at a lot of the comments with the questions I asked in this topic so I did not see what I am going to ask now. Question #1. Will Sui Generis have regenerative...
  13. B

What do you guys render your stuff for Sui Generis in? I know you guys use OpenGL for the API. Wonderful to hear that Sui Generis' fire and smoke has collision. Thank you for responding to my questions Brendan and thank you for being interested in trying to sell a physical boxed version of Sui...
  14. B

That's the problem I did not back Sui Generis on kickstarter.com at all and I am going to purchase Sui Generis when it's 100% fully released for sale out of alpha and beta stages.
  15. B

Questions again glorious questions. So I watched this new YouTube video of Unreal Engine 4 yesterday and the GPU particles that Unreal Engine 4 supports looks so good. Unreal Engine 4 supports Nvidia's PhysX physics engine. Here is the YouTube video. The explosions, the fires, the smoke is...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.