Recent content by Bergzwerg

1. Bergzwerg

Position of Torch

I agree with everything in the videos said, however.. In real life nobody would _run_ in a dungeon - in Exanima you do. Ever got your torch arm stuck from swinging around while running? After playing the same level for the 10th time, i do tend to run :) I like your point - i just can't see this...
  2. Bergzwerg

Unfair Exanima

air has no hitbox - it must have hit SOMETHING. blocked hits dealing damage is due to the angle at which the hit got blocked, axeheads in particular like to go around the block as far as i can tell. might be wrong here though. don't blame everything on bugs, especially not in exanima where so...
  3. Bergzwerg

How's it going?

if this game fails i loose all hope in humanity.
  4. Bergzwerg

Let me start standing with the torch - it's tedious

To keep things simple how about a 'loot whatever item is under cursor' hotkey? just to not fiddle around with small items. I didn't mean a real auto loot system as this would totally break the exploring part, but that's nothing really bothering me - just a nice to have. yes it's german and yes...
  5. Bergzwerg

Feedback and thoughts.

mario walks forward when you push the 'right' button.. Controls are great, using sidesteps to enhance the blow is awesome when you can see the weight put into the attack, especially the backhand ones. The effect on the enemies looks stunning.. never want to get hit with a candlestick. ;> The...
  6. Bergzwerg

Let me start standing with the torch - it's tedious

Would like the option to start standing with torch aswell, auto looting clicked items is pretty sweet too if they're isolated from other items (keys anyone?). What i really would love to see is a 'drop the torch on the ground an get the shield out' hotkey, maybe some kind of quickslots (melee /...
  7. Bergzwerg

Replayability - Examina

I would love the function to start standing with the torch in my hand. :cool: Otherwise i'm totally fine with starting all over for me being an dumbass. :>
  8. Bergzwerg

First completed run experience [SPOILERS]

Good read, 1) I like it the way it is, makes me really explore the rooms 2) Would've never figured out keys without the forum :> 3) Still haven't done that yet :( 4) I beat the arena with the 2h sword but for the campaign i use to go weith the torch and the machete/sword.. doesn't work out too...
  9. Bergzwerg

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

oh it's the torch with the machete actually, forgot to point that out. And yeah it's mailny for practise, i feel i'm relying too much on the shield and want to improve on my footwork. :> always heading for the metal bar guy in the toilets - he's smashing faces though :D
  10. Bergzwerg

Oh i see, i was hoping to find additional info there but the youtubes were very useful so far. _Finally_managed to consistantly beat all of the first five zombies with the torch :>
  11. Bergzwerg

how do i get access to the insider forum? bought the game on steam today

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.