Recent content by Brokendrum

1. Brokendrum

This is a huge spoiler about your lever problem. DO NOT open if you dislike spoilers. Did not...

This is a huge spoiler about your lever problem. DO NOT open if you dislike spoilers. Did not really want to shove it into the general forum area.
  2. Brokendrum

The Level 1 timed lever puzzle is a fucking joke

What he said about physics ^^^ . A bit of a PITA on this puzzle but easier than trying to run it.
  3. Brokendrum

Possesion v Command Dead - No Loyalty Transfer (0.8)

Yeah, once they start whacking on each other under Loyalty or Command, it never really gets better. It is then time to drop them and get some new minions who have never fought against each other (which gives the best chance of long duration, happy minions). I learned to do a fast Calm on them...
  4. Brokendrum

Possesion v Command Dead - No Loyalty Transfer (0.8)

I was trying some Things(tm) and came across a possible anomaly. If you have some minions under Command Dead and do a Possession, the minions attack the possessed mob. I would have expected their loyalty towards you to transfer to the controlled mob. Minions attack each other if chosen badly, so...
  5. Brokendrum

Exanima 0.8

Usually avoid April 1 posts, but this seemed worth a look for relevant info. Pleased with Thaumaturgy so far. My question is moving forward. I have managed to get an Unknown past all the levels and the Market, geared up and in a pristine position I really like. Will I be able to continue on...
  6. Brokendrum

[0.8] Loyalty spell bugs/issues

Not had any Loyal or Command npc 'path' away on me yet. Lost them a few times when they ran off to attack something and disappeared until I switched zones, or had to backtrack and found them glued onto some infrastructure that they have to be herded off of. I have wasted a lot of energy trying...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.