Recent content by Clawdius

1. Clawdius

Hex MMO Trading Card Game

The Kickstarter campaign for Hex has launched, and the game is looking fantastic. While the game has already achieved its goal (and the first stretch goal), every additional pledge will help secure additional stretch goals. With over 350 cards (plus who knows what stretch goals may offer up) and...
  2. Clawdius

Will this game be coming to Steam? Would go FAR!

Awesome, I hadn't even dared to hope we might see even VPN/LAN multiplayer, of course that hardly figures into my point, which is that Sui Generis won't be using Steamworks multiplayer. And, as such wouldn't be a Steam exclusive if it went to Steam or run into multiplayer issues attributable to...
  3. Clawdius

UO!

Hopefully Sui Generis is wildly successful and Bare Mettle goes on to produce a long line of wonderful games, perhaps including any multiplayer games they have the aspirations to work on. A multiplayer game in the Sui Generis universe seems like it would be an entertaining game indeed, at least...
  4. Clawdius

It disgusts me that the majority of my posts have been in this thread, trying to talk sensibly to people who are not even interested in reading what I have to say. Sadly I lack access to the insiders forum, where I would at least be able to discuss things more closely related to the game itself...
  5. Clawdius

Again, you're talking about a wildly profitable service that posts year over year growth that would make any company in any industry envious. When you say Steam, you are talking about over 70% of the PC digital distribution market. When you talk about Valve, you're talking about a company...
  6. Clawdius

Yes, you have to connect once after installing the game and run the game while connected because it downloads the Direct X files, Visual C files, and .net files etc that you may need for that game to function. Yes, WHEN Valve shuts down a massively profitable service that grows...
  7. Clawdius

Interesting weapons

I personally want to see what spears and polearms would look like in Sui Generis, and I'd hope that spears aren't considered "2 handed" weapons, I hate when games decide that common historical usage (like a shield/spear) shouldn't be possible. I think a spear would be a devastating weapon in Sui...
  8. Clawdius

Well, the next time you have issues with your internet you can try clicking "Steam" and "Go Offline". This really shouldn't be necessary for most games during a short internet service interruption, but some developers flag a sort of "check in" option that makes some games endlessly attempt to...
  9. Clawdius

That's actually entirely untrue. My internet often flakes out, and unless it is a multiplayer game I am playing on Steam I've never had any issues due to that. If you're in "Online" mode in Steam, even in a game that requires some Steam authorization in order to activate when you're in online...
  10. Clawdius

I'd vote for it on Greenlight. I prefer to keep all of my games on my Steam account, it's convenient to me and doesn't cause me any trouble. I always find it odd when people suggest that Steam games cannot be played when you're not online, I certainly haven't ever had any trouble using the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.