Recent content by Doug Young

1. D

Character options

Why was that so funny? And bards are cool, so long as we're not talking D&D bards that get magic and all that noise. I don't think I'd like them in this game. As for clerics, Hm. I suppose there's a little justification for the healing magic, what with the thaumaturgy, but I doubt it will come...
  2. D

Ah, but where are my manners...[Introduction]

Thank you, It's good to be here :D
  3. D

Ah, but what's life without whimsy?
  4. D

Ah, yeah, I changed it shortly after that - its's from an xkcd comic I read a while back, and I most enjoyed it. I was torn between that and the current, because the xkcd one was witty, but I love the IT crowd's quoteworthy material. On a coin toss, the latter won. :P And thanks for the link...
  5. D

Oh, shoot, I missed it! Where is it O: And are you a fan of The IT Crowd, or is that quote funny without context xD?
  6. D

Hello, everyone. My name's Doug. Doug Young. I'm an idiot and didn't read what I was typing into( Could have sworn it said "real name", but It must've said "username"), So I'm down one cheeky username. My sense of humor is, unfortunately for you, still in tact. I'm in college in the US for...
  7. D

What is this status i dont even is this twitter what

What is this status i dont even is this twitter what

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.