Recent content by Elimenator89730

1. E

Exanima 0.6.5.4

No, I'm talking about a normal piece of plate armor - the main piece/breastplate/whatever, in the practice arena. Sometimes I could fit an entire suit plus weapons in my inventory, and then it would turn around and I had to drop everything to pick up a polehammer.
  2. E

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Thinking of it differently won't solve anything when the inventory's limits are inconsistent and no feedback is provided.
  3. E

Exanima 0.6.5.4

The inventory limit is quite buggy for me. At some points I can literally empty my inventory out until I've got no more than 3 small items in it and still be unable to pick up a piece of plate armor. The fact that there's no indication that my inventory is 'full' is the most frustrating, though.
  4. E

Thoughts and Ideas General

Nonsense, they'd be quivering in fear the moment they saw you reaching for your pommel. I believe pommel-throwing would be simply overpowered, but it should most definitely be a priority feature regardless.
  5. E

Thoughts and Ideas General

Is there any chance that the shield skills of keeping your shield up while initiating and executing an attack can be separated from requiring the countering skill? In my opinion, it doesn't make sense that two skills that are very defensive in use require a very offensive skill to be learned...
  6. E

Help with level 5? (spoilers, obviously)

Yeah, it definitely was the dishes - I'm still getting destroyed by the golems of course, but at least it's sort-of fair now, and the physics are all working properly again.
  7. E

Okay well, I think I've managed to figure out what the problem is, and I have to say it's a very weird one. I've recently made a habit of, on the third level, grabbing every single dish in that one room that has dozens of them. I didn't realize it until I had three tokens in the most recent...
  8. E

I have absolutely no idea how to progress further in level 5. Those golems kick my butt no matter what I do, and they just seem absolutely unbeatable unless I cheese them! They have insane reach and are constantly backstepping away from me, so not only can I not corner them, but oftentimes I...
  9. E

Spears

I agree with CandleStickZombie, spears seem very weak as is - for some reason, smacking enemies around with the spearhead seems many times better than actually using the spear to thrust.
  10. E

Cheater-y A.I. ?

I've experienced this as well on several occasions, and it frustrates me quite a bit. The most common thing I've noticed that the AI do that I find myself unable to do is to hold a swing. By that I mean, they go into the wind-up phase of a swing, but just hold it there (usually until I, myself...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.