Recent content by Eluem

1. E

The grand inventory thread

Another interesting option is a one way bag of holding. I.e. something that warps your stuff to some sort of magical bank vault that you need to go back to to view/retrieve from. There might be some cost to using it as well (so you don't just shove everything in the world into it). The idea here...
  2. E

3 little suggestions that'd improve the game quite a bit

Yeah, that was basically my suggestion with the different break down for where different attacks are registered. I think that could work well. Though, I'd like to have a bit more control over the power of a LTR swing. Right now it feels like they always need to be powerful horizontals and can't...
  3. E

My Thoughts On Zoom

Well, unless you're running to a location, moving the mouse only controls where your character looks.
  4. E

My Thoughts On Zoom

I think there's a lot of negative impacts that has on the game in general. With the immersion and especially wit the multiplayer gameplay they're planning for SG. The system can easily recognize that you're using a bow and adjust the focusing mechanic accordingly. It could possibly move your...
  5. E

3 little suggestions that'd improve the game quite a bit

Hey, so what about this? There's a 20-35 degree angle in the front for thrusts or overheads, whichever... then outside of that to the left or right is the corresponding swing. Double click is overhead or thrust, whichever isn't in the forward arc. Here's a diagram... I'm lazy so i copied and...
  6. E

My Thoughts On Zoom

I've been thinking about how the zoom works in the game and when you can zoom in and out. I think it'd be really cool to change the zoom mechanics, as well as fog of war mechanics, to sort of be designed around simulating the character's awareness of their surroundings. When you're in combat...
  7. E

The grand inventory thread

About Inventory: I really like the idea of having extremely limited and simulated inventory. I like the restrictions to what you'd be able to do in terms of character customization and game balance. However, even with out a visible back pack, I wouldn't mind having a small amount of hammer...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.