Recent content by Fallenhein

1. Fallenhein

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

Ok thanks i think i have that covered now ! This is such a wonderful opportunity
  2. Fallenhein

Multi-monitor / Nvidia Surround / Amd Eyefinity / 21:9 - Support

Great if i get alpha access (cant at this point) i will have chance of trying my monitor in it. Hopefully it wont be like Dota 2 where the items are covered by the main bar and i cannot see what i'm buying its really annoying and it has never been fixed i had to rely in a command to remove the...
  3. Fallenhein

Ecosystem

Would they have the regular animals or is it gonna be with a bunch of monster made up animals. That will be cool if they did that. Also the idea of having a volcano that erupts would be really cool. Maybe in a small place surrounded by a river where only a few pieces of land can be affected...
  4. Fallenhein

Multi-monitor / Nvidia Surround / Amd Eyefinity / 21:9 - Support

I hope that the Ui doesn't get messed up when i use it in my 21:9 monitor because in other games the UI tends to get all messy and things start overlapping.
  5. Fallenhein

Details of Physics Engine

I wonder if with this features the NPCs will have weird reactions when they get stuck in places or if their weapons can get stuck into another in world object. Also after would it be possible while fighting to hit the enemy's weapon and detach it from the enemy in the middle of combat and like...
  6. Fallenhein

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

I would like to join the giveaway

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.