1. Fenlig

T-Shirt Designs

Did some work. What do you think?
  2. Fenlig

Press coverage

One way to get funding. Amazonian breast physics tech demo :P
  3. Fenlig

Thoughts and Ideas General

Perhaps the player could trash about with the controls to try and free himself, or else if the held player had a higher strength than they holder he would break away quite easily. Could even work against you, if you tried holding onto a much stronger enemy he could send you flying to the ground...
  4. Fenlig

Grab ability

Perhaps the player could trash about with the controls to try and free himself, or else if the held player had a higher strength than they holder he would break away quite easily. Could even work against you, if you tried holding onto a much stronger enemy he could send you flying to the ground...
  5. Fenlig

Thoughts and Ideas General

Something I would really like to see is a grab/tackle mechanic. With the Grab mechanic the player can try and hold onto the swinging arm of a enemy so another player can start attacking while the enemies guard is down. With the Tackle mechanic one character can charge an enemy knocking him...
  6. Fenlig

Grab ability

I would love if you were able to try and grapple with a bad guy, so if it was a 2 on 1 scenario you could come up from behind and try and hold the enemies swinging arm while your ally can start whaling on him. Of course the enemy would start thrashing about to free himself but that would just...
  7. Fenlig

T-Shirt Designs

Cant stop chuckling at those 2 getting a good whooping :D
  8. Fenlig

T-Shirt Designs

Yeah something to show this knights excited approach while the ogre give him the "not so fast" slap with the mace. Like in this clip at 1m 37s :)
  9. Fenlig

T-Shirt Designs

I think a good design would be of the ogre smashing a knight down on the ground with his mace titled "And stay down!"
  10. Fenlig

PvP and Multiplayer PvE

I'd love to make just a huge world and play the game just like DayZ, add hunger and thirst with limited weapons through out the world. Have people running about and laying traps/ambushes for each other. When you die your character is gone. Im so excited about this game. I'm gonna have to...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.