Recent content by Hardcore2dacore

1. Hardcore2dacore

Thanks for addressing a couple little things I wanted to know. Keep up the good work! Dont let...

Thanks for addressing a couple little things I wanted to know. Keep up the good work! Dont let irrational shit get to you cos remember... You cannot argue against those with no logic! You're doing golden work here and it is all very appreciated.
  2. Hardcore2dacore

Anyone Playing Chivalry: medieval Warfare here ?

I really enjoy Chivalry even when getting murdered lol the deadliest warrior DLC rocks for the price (in sale) being a fan of the show too helps but wow :D.
  3. Hardcore2dacore

Tolroko

http://forums.tigsource.com/?topic=27052.0 i hope a link is ok? Please let me know if not hut theres the discussion :) yeah you've seen most of whats to offer but is still early alpha lmao :D
  4. Hardcore2dacore

should it take this long?

You wont be disappointed. Fact. If you are I think you downloaded the wrong thing :D
  5. Hardcore2dacore

Dont worry my friend as you know i had similar. PM Brendan and he'll look after you. They have had site issues last night too.
  6. Hardcore2dacore

Tolroko

I do like the.. sense of it being dynamic, and yes the pilots are very good but once you get that good you'll be blowing them out the sky! :) I loooove tackling a forest in an air vehicle... life and death, one mistake and yoo're dead, awesome! I killed pirates till I got 'slope' and something...
  7. Hardcore2dacore

Tolroko

Glad to raise a little awareness. Im shocked at the content for such an early stage the world is huge! Cant wait to be co-op pirates ;) haha
  8. Hardcore2dacore

Tolroko

Haha i know its a hidden gem and insane that he expects no funding, its just his hobby :) wait till you get a fighter ship, fast menouverable etc. Built my first house on it last night after finally beating combat beta recruit with 1h sword lol i think the server is just for the devs server he...
  9. Hardcore2dacore

Tolroko

No probs buddy, the guy works for a decent company so it already has a very... quality feel for it even with placeholders. I just wanna show my support :) Devs very active on Tigsource if you wanted to request anything, I mentioned a slider for headbob a couple weeks ago as some people hated...
  10. Hardcore2dacore

Tolroko

Hello all, Just wondered if anyone has had a go on Tolroko- A John Carter (Or rather- Barsoom) inspired open world sci-fi RPG I urge you guys if fans of sci fi to check out Tolroko, you can download the latest build for free (New update today) on the tmblr downloads page. Its build on a self...
  11. Hardcore2dacore

Damnit captain hindsight where were you hours ago!? :D
  12. Hardcore2dacore

Kenshi... anyone?

The UI will, I believe be one of the last things looked at as though awkward.. it does work (Someone needs ergonomics tuition lol) I've found that with all the new building types/ research types and the new map will add a lot of gaming time and the procedural insult generator is hilarious! Tbh...
  13. Hardcore2dacore

Thank you guys! Im excited :D:D:D and the compo was very appreciated!
  14. Hardcore2dacore

Melee Battlegrounds

Have hope, im sure site-based pledging will come around :)
  15. Hardcore2dacore

Kenshi... anyone?

Good to hear its another... different game like SG and one i thought would be received well :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.