Recent content by Hartigan

1. Hartigan

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

They're the Illumigraviti
  2. Hartigan

Bah, that's nonsense. It's clearly the work of some nefarious wizard, teaching young apprentices how to control gravity for some evil plot or something.
  3. Hartigan

Aye, it's clearly gravity sorcery. How else would you explain the gravity-defying staff? Bloody magic users.
  4. Hartigan

"Evening lad, anything happen outo' the usual?" "Nay, same old, same old... They don' make gravity gravity sorcerors like in the golden days, I tell ye. They were oh so smarter and less metallic. Ah, I miss the rascals."
  5. Hartigan

An update coming soon (possible spoilers)?

Indeed, really sad. Reminds me of the time I simply dropped out of a thread because of petty insults. Wait a second... Wasn't that you? Oh, yes, indeed it was. (For reference, you can check out the thread for weapon stances) Sylla, stop embarrassing yourself. You can have our attention if you...
  6. Hartigan

Talking about MP, how do you think thaumaturgy will affect arena balancing? Will only your main character be able to use it? Will it cost points?
  7. Hartigan

The teleport/dash thaumaturgy looked so cool. I wonder how much they'll be utilitary, and if there will be any combat oriented (as in, direct combat, not buffing a weapon with lightning)
  8. Hartigan

Don't worry, Sylla, you can train your Irony skills, they're not related to either Iron or Armor. As for recording a video, what would it prove? Would you stop picking on me? Or just move over to calling other people bad at the game? Come on, Sylla, let's be honest here, nothing would change...
  9. Hartigan

Sylla, I can easily beat the practice arena unarmored, and still, I don't dare to say that "there is no merit in an enemy hitting you". I guess you could say I'm just so good I got past the point of being arrogant, who knows? Either way, my point is that the skills are completely different...
  10. Hartigan

Exanima 0.6.4.5

So curious to know what those items are... Anyone got the- holy carp, the update was posted 15 minutes ago
  11. Hartigan

Another gravity-defying sorcerer has been defeated! Look! Look at how his evil scepter stands upright! We must join forces against these heathens and their dark, vile magic!
  12. Hartigan

What have you done with the swordman...

I did some testing, a little bit of recording but I'm not happy with the results. I can't notice any correlation between clicking and aggressiveness. Posting it here would be unnecessary, and it wouldn't be much different from the video I posted earlier. Also, congratulations on the perfect...
  13. Hartigan

I'll finish watching this movie and give it a try. I'll try to record fighting him on my own way, then on yours, and upload a video of both as comparison. Also, I'll grab a shirt from the novice arena. I hate fighting naked, hahaha.
  14. Hartigan

Perhaps it's just because you raise the sword so much? I noticed the enemies get a lot more aggressive with button clicking. Even if you cancel, it's like they register that you're acting, and try to act on their own to counter it. If you don't click as much, they get more defensive. I would...
  15. Hartigan

Thoughts and Ideas General

I believe it has been mentioned before, a replay function where you can move the camera. It would be a great addition, and imagina how cool it would be to watch replay fights on head level, like on a movie, instead of using the bird camera that we usually have.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.