Recent content by Jack Spicer

1. Jack Spicer

Limited followers

I think the main problem with followers is that a larger number is harder to get the game to run, especially depending on the terrain you're trying to fight over. Admittedly, a higher limit than 2 or 3 would be nice, since that's what a lot of games seem to run at, but I would imagine there...
  2. Jack Spicer

Romances in the latest Bioware titles.

That's true, NPCs with opinions is a good thing, and makes the game more interesting, and there's nothing wrong with individual NPCs being asshats and treating the player badly because of random arbitrary reasons. I was more arguing against a flat level of discrimination across the board, all...
  3. Jack Spicer

Functional Cloaks

Weather and temperature having an effect on you and npcs would be pretty awesome. The cold and wet affecting your general speed if you're poorly equipped would be one way to implement that, although it would be interesting if you could accidentally get yourself killed by going into really cold...
  4. Jack Spicer

Romances in the latest Bioware titles.

As far as Mass Effect goes, from living in a house where everybody has played through 1,2 and 3, and people have played both male and female characters, there are basically no differences beyond the people you can have relationships with, although one of my house mates tells me that there was a...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.