Recent content by Jacob Jones

1. Jacob Jones

Exanima 0.6.5.2

If we're gonna be kicking sand around, I want to be able to kick it into my enemies eyes. :mad::mad::mad:
  2. Jacob Jones

Exanima 0.6.5.2

!!!
  3. Jacob Jones

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Awesome! This is super exciting news!
  4. Jacob Jones

Exanima 0.6.2.0

They're probably still working on the boobie physics. It will be worth the wait.
  5. Jacob Jones

Arena Pass Time, Skip Day?

TLDR : No skip time button. Fighters in base, healer good, spectate fights, fans cheer for me. I think it would be cool if your hirelings, recruits, and even some other NPC's could be found around the shop and training areas etc. walking around, training with the dummies, resting in beds...
  6. Jacob Jones

v 0.6.1.8 sort inventory bug?

Your recruits are your guys. The hirelings are kind of like NPC guys who can enter a doubles fight (2v2) with you. You wouldn't necessarily want the AI to always control someone you spent time creating, naming and leveling would you? Hirelings also start with some trained skills and have some...
  7. Jacob Jones

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.6 - Thrusts, Hirelings and more

That's what everyone keeps saying but I still haven't gotten the hang of it. I guess it's time for me to git gud cause I'm a scrub. Kings to you for getting it to work out though! ^_^ EDIT: I finally figured out how to get those thrusts in for some real hard hitting damage! The trick is to...
  8. Jacob Jones

If you buy them gear, then they usually are better equipped than opponents to begin with. I get what you are saying- it's how you survive in the old arena mode. I've noticed that most enemies will only have maybe a pair of boots or a slightly better tunic, and are otherwise pretty poorly...
  9. Jacob Jones

Cool thanks, I'll give that a try. I think I usually step first, which usually gets me close to the opponent, but it's a stab attack, not an attack to push them backwards. (been trying it mostly with the quarterstaff or metal bar. They have decent range, and impact. I can't afford a sharp weapon...
  10. Jacob Jones

This game has so much going for it. I love what is being done here. The arena mode alone could be considered one of my favorite games right now. Question about thrusting though, I can only ever get a solid thrust about 50% of the time. I either thrust or perform a regular attack. Where should...
  11. Jacob Jones

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

Thanks I will. Should have done that from the beginning.
  12. Jacob Jones

Yeah it hasn't popped up since I posted. My main fighter died in a knife fight, and so I started over... mystery solved. Thanks Murf : ) So about thrusts--are they just kind of wonkey or do I just need to practice them more? When ever I try one, it just seems to open me up for a counter. My...
  13. Jacob Jones

Oh whoops, I was double clicking. No wonder I couldn't get it to work. Hey while I'm here I'll say this. I keep getting an error at the shop in arena. When I click to open the UI it get a message box that says something like failed to retrieve user item 8400000C. I can't remember what it says...
  14. Jacob Jones

Yeah about those thrusts, how do you do them again? Do you need a weapon that has a thrust stat?
  15. Jacob Jones

Ohh I didn't think about that. I have had a chance to mess around with the new mode however and I am loving it. The only thing is that I notice mostly higher level gear is for sale, so it takes me a long time just to get a belt or a tunic, which in turn makes it harder to survive and win...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.