Recent content by Jean-Paul

1. J

Put in a saving function ASAP

Guys without disrespecting the way you would like to experience the game I genuinely don't care about it. I've heard it all before. I am 32 years old I've been playing games since I was eight. I know what I want. Please don't pretend to know what my current experience and skill is in the game...
  2. J

Just read your post. Yeah can't play it like the dev said. I find it very frustrating. Maybe I'll try the save copy thing then.
  3. J

lol I don't care about the press. I'm a selfish consumer who only cares about his own experience. But you are actually right. But the thing is you could also argue that it is not only the opinion of the press that is affected by it. Also the opinion of the people who play it: I could play a...
  4. J

I think it is irrelevant what peoples opinion is on a save mechanic when you have the option to enable or disable it. Those who want a challenge can disable it those who get frustrated can save. There are a lot of different people who like different things. That's why i like this game: it is...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.