Recent content by Komuflage

1. Komuflage

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

While I've to admit BM might not always be the best at updating. We have to take into consideration that they are just a handful of people working in a truly ambitious title. It's not really that surprising that progress is taking some time. I backed the project during it's kickstarter and...
  2. Komuflage

Update #30

This ^ :rolleyes: However what can be important to remember is that IF person A loves the game, and feel emotionally attached to it, (s)he might get really upset when person B just say it sucks and everyone looks drunk. So while everyone is entitled to their opinion (and no one is more 'Right'...
  3. Komuflage

What's needed for a successful early access launch on Steam?

Wohoo! More nitpicking. But honestly is not that bad of an idea, different perspectives is always a good idea.
  4. Komuflage

Old skool rts gaming ?

Age of wonders 1-2?
  5. Komuflage

Old skool rts gaming ?

No Total Annihilation? :,(
  6. Komuflage

IncGamers Sui Generis QA

Great read, really enjoyed it. I also read the rpgwatch comments, and while I can't say I fully agree with them, I do understand how they see it. I still stand to my prediction that this will be an amazing game that very few will know about, but I think that's just the nature of things, people...
  7. Komuflage

WesterosCraft?

While I don't play MC, it's difficult to not be amazed at what some people are building.
  8. Komuflage

Witcher 3 Recap Video

This is a big concern for me as well. I really tried to like the witcher 2 since I'm very interested in the story and lore, but as soon as there was some combat the game just felt so dull, and there is quite a lot of combat in The witcher 2. (Didn't play much Witcher 1 since the combat was so...
  9. Komuflage

Some info on updates?

But will we really be allowed to show videos of old builds, as soon as the NDA is lifted? I mean if the reason for the NDA is to prevent people from releasing videos of the game when it's to far from finished, then wont all these soon to be year old videos be a bit deceiving?
  10. Komuflage

Pillars of eternity (Formerly Project Eternity) GAMEPLAY teaser

1H gameplay if some1 missed the stream. http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/b/611493909
  11. Komuflage

should it take this long?

You should have made a "Welcome inside(r)" Joke. :p
  12. Komuflage

Kenshi... anyone?

"once you "beat" the game there is little reason to keep playing other than just enjoyment." Isn't Enjoyment the reason to play games? :eek:
  13. Komuflage

well, you're not an insider... yet :D Just rubbing it in a little bid ^^ Nonetheless, hopefully it'll get sorted soon :)
  14. Komuflage

If I'm not wrong, BM is upgrading each account manually, and since they're busy etc it might take a little while to upgrade each acc.
  15. Komuflage

It may take a while lol.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.