Recent content by Lyle "Chip" Chipperson

1. L

When it clicks..

yeah, I love the difficulty of this game. it took me about 18 hours just to get semi competent too. now I have 185 hours of game play under my belt and that's just crawling through the dungeons. I still have the new Arena mode to look forward to.
  2. L

Spears

spears can be improved but I disagree with the spears being under-powered. a short spear shouldn't be the end all be all for weapons. And the point of thrusting is that it can be done precisely. for example, when I fight the tall armored skele-warrior on lvl 3, I thrust at his unprotected...
  3. L

Thoughts and Ideas General

In Exanima dungeons, every time I fight, I drag a weapon from my inventory to my character and then click-drag the torch from my inventory to the ground near me. I think it would be useful to have a key bound for both of the these. it would work like this: I press "Q" and the torch would be...
  4. L

I love the hammer

the maul is my favorite also. there have been a couple times when I hit a downed opponent (overhead) in the gut and they kicked themselves in the head. another fun thing to do: if the hammer head winds up between an opponents legs, right-click to run. your character will lift the weapon straight...
  5. L

Your Thoughts on Armor?

I've played through the 3 levels 4 times now. the first time I played through, I used swords and wore every bit of armor I could find. 3 layers on my head, arms and legs, 4 layers on my torso + a belt. The fights I had were long and it took many hits to take down zombies. I had to use both...
  6. L

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

my favorite character/build/gear I like to use the maul pretty much exclusively. I take as big of a swing as possible. Almost all of the hits I take are to the arms so, I wear armor there. Wearing armor on the torso slows down torso rotational speed so, I don't bother with hauberks, vests and...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.