Recent content by Pancakez54

1. P

So, it's called DapperBlook, yes?

So, it's called DapperBlook, yes?
  2. P

I'm giving up on the game

I've played Vindictus with one level 90 char and another level 80. It is not ever in any form of the word a true action game. It's the best mmo action combat yes, but compared to other games that are not mmo it's god fucking awful. And plus you really couldn't be any far away from a comparative...
  3. P

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition

What are your opinions on it?
  4. P

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

The weapon swinging has broken a bit, it seems. Smaller hits with less velocity do more damage than they did before. Don't know if this is intentional, but to me it seems like a bad thing. Also, holding down the attack button for two swings makes the character step forward when standing still...
  5. P

What is this thing?

So I was half right then. Sweet ^^
  6. P

What is this thing?

I'm pretty sure that the default model for an entity that doesn't currently have a model. My guess is that an item that's not in the game yet has snuck into the code somehow, allowing it to spawn. Either that or your game is missing a file that it's trying to load up. This is all if my first...
  7. P

Wooden Crutch: most broken weapon ever?

Well, I don't remember Madoc saying it's like that. Maybe it's changed.
  8. P

Wooden Crutch: most broken weapon ever?

Nope ^^ This should happen for you in the arena too if you are using a shield. When a weapon has a hard hit against your shield, it will do some yellow damage.
  9. P

Exanima Released

Sweet. Trailers a bit long in my opinion though :O
  10. P

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

Some nice new armor combos available now ^^ And the texture for chainmail has changed. Probably going to get fixed before release :eek:
  11. P

Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.4

Harder arena enemies, sweet Edit: Can already tell this version is a lot better. Staggering looks much better and I'm parrying more frequently. Any chance you could add a thingy that tells us the weight of each shield in their description?
  12. P

Exanima 0.4.3 Beta Released

The grips on the weapons feels tighter and the swinging is faster. Just what I wanted you guys to do.
  13. P

Kicking and the like

RobG couldn't help himself... The power of compliments grabbed hold of him like a vice... He had no choice...
  14. P

White Wolf...

White Wolf...
  15. P

Sausage rolls

That would actually require a lotta stuff to do. First of all, you're going to have to figure out how to make the character roll without getting their limbs stuck and/or flailing around wildly D:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.