Recent content by Parco

1. Parco

Cruel Instaban without any notice

Well the message from the bot is also the notice from a mod since we gotta write the the reason ourselves in the bot. And his reasoning for the ban was I had already told you to quit nazi imagery, but you were chatting quite a lot when you got back and still had the image of josef mengele, an ss...
  2. Parco

Can you unban in discord pls or at least tell me why i was banned

Also, change your profile picture, i can understand if its just a joke/being edgy, but we prefer avoiding political content, and if members are having ideological extremist pfp's (even as a joke) it often becomes very bad press once media gets wind of it and looking for a scoop. so please change...
  3. Parco

Can you unban in discord pls or at least tell me why i was banned

As far as i can tell you're not banned on the discord server, as you do not show up in the ban list, and no where in the mod chat was it mentioned you were being banned and we always note who gets warnings, kicks or bans. So if you are unable to join the server then it is most likely one of 3...
  4. Parco

Any Plans for Releasing a Level Editor/Scenerio Maker/Dev Tools?

A level editor/modding support is something that is planned (though not a guarantee), but if it comes it wont be released until after the game is finished.
  5. Parco

bann appeal

Went and checked the log for that day, 2 people were banned and only one was not given a reason with the bot, but added as text on the side, so i guess you're The_Guy_with_a_shitty_mic? The reason hope had written on the side was: General trolling, causing far too many problems in #exanima chat...
  6. Parco

(BUG) Crash Upon Startup

That sucks, there generally shouldn't be any problems to roll back drivers to older versions also you can find the error log fire at %appdata%/exanima in the exanima.txt file
  7. Parco

Proctor's Abilities

The proctor might get some potential with thaumaturgy in the future, but if so then its nowhere near the potential the unknown has for it. As for skill the proctor starts with some more skills than unknown if you don't already have some global experience to gain a few starting skills.
  8. Parco

Question about the Steam page

it was mentioned here https://baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/coffee-diary-18-5-20.12610/ and zeth mentioned it here https://steamcommunity.com/app/362490/discussions/0/2595630410186495076/?ctp=50#c2934616148067952709 But as for that they were gonna start the work on implementing it...
  9. Parco

Question about the Steam page

Because the game is still in development and multiplayer has so far gotten a lower priority that other things. But nowadays multiplayer is much higher on the to-do list, they actually plan to start looking into its implementation after the next update.
  10. Parco

I am sad

Welcome to the forums. The combat is indeed great, it was the first thing that caught my eye back early in 2013 when i first started following this project and been in love with it since. I do wonder what you mean its loosing its relevance and uniqueness? Is there other games doing things that...
  11. Parco

Feedback (1/3): Bugs and Unintended(?) features

Yea one can avoid combating the golems most of the area, and one can avoid combat with the blademasters too. But some areas you can't access without triggering the golems, and once triggered you risk others randomly activating too and golems are generally much stronger and faster than the...
  12. Parco

Feedback (1/3): Bugs and Unintended(?) features

Thanks for the feedback. These are known issues, but i guess the devs just haven't gotten around to fixing them as other things are higher on the to-do list. Some things here though are actually more intended. That some of them seem broken/unfunctional at the start of the level is intentional...
  13. Parco

Further Support for Bare Mettle

The donation option was removed after Exanima was released on steam along with the insider rewards. You could always buy the game multiple times at the store page if you want to support the devs further, then you'd get game keys you can gift away in return, supporting them monetarily as well as...
  14. Parco

Exanima 0.8

I advice to start a new character. I don't know how thaumaturgy would work on an excising character, but even if it'd work you'd have almost no thaumaturgy abilities that late in the game, starting over would let you train up quite a lot of thaum abilities until you get to the point where you...
  15. Parco

Thoughts and Ideas General

The usefulness of your companions depends on which companions you select, some are really effective and can be the main damage dealers even in the new maps. Swapping shield skills for thaumaturgy can be a valid way for survival, can mask your mind, force push opponents away, teleport to a safe...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.