Recent content by Peasant135

1. Peasant135

[BUG] Switching companion weapons while in combat.

I believe this bug happens under the following conditions: if you remove the weapon from Derrin's hands while he's aggro'ed he will try to switch to his other equipment slot. If you manually press the button for that slot in his inventory before he finishes his animation the game crashes without...
  2. Peasant135

Exanima Lore Thread

I feel stupid for not noticing until now but oh well, let me post my thoughts anyway: There are two types of undead enemies on lvl 6: skeletons and those preserved zombies(Ancient Undead as Madoc calls them). When we find that guy with the mask, the scroll on the table mentions "them" raiding...
  3. Peasant135

The Fan Art Thread!

4. Peasant135

How can I make the game look like this?

Go to your Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/Roaming/Exanima folder, open Exanima.ini in text editor, change TextureDetail to 0 and lower(yes I said lower, you can put -1, -2 e.t.) see if that gives the result you want.
  5. Peasant135

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Look on reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/Exanima/
  6. Peasant135

Exanima Lore Thread

I'll leave it here: ... I've discussed the matter with some of the other fans and I've changed my mind: the person we are following into the Underworld is not Thaven. Suprised? Me too. The writers like to throw red herrings, often mentioning his name, but between all the scrolls we see the only...
  7. Peasant135

Signature Moves and Personal Finishers

My fighting style usually involves a 1h sword and a buckler. It involves a lot of flanking moves to get around the enemies block. I'm trying to develop perfect control of the distance and height of my attacks in order to hit specific weak point of different enemies. Alternatively I prefer the...
  8. Peasant135

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Try using Bandicam. Its free and only places a non intrusive watermark on your videos. There are already given presets for making Youtube videos. If 720p slows your computer down just select 480p, it'll still be watchable. And limit your FPS to 30 to remove slowdowns.
  9. Peasant135

Thoughts and Ideas General

*Sad Ogreing.
  10. Peasant135

Any news when the next update will drop?

Then who was the phone?
  11. Peasant135

Btw, @Syllabear3 why do I see the scrolls on your sceenshots glowing? I've noticed it some time ago.
  12. Peasant135

Shhh....its all over now...
  13. Peasant135

Repairing armor and armor usage.

@Roryn Also, when the stealth mechanics are gonna be introduced, the player will have to take off steel armor to reduce the amount of noise they make. Possibly even leather ones(creaking). @Orlacktherof Which is kinda wierd because IRL the plate armour suit would be both more protective and less...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.