Recent content by Philomorph

1. P

Frequency of Updates

I love the devs' enthusiasm. I don't love, however, the mission creep that has delayed the game for 4 years now. And the funny thing is, the budget and studio size actually seems irrelevant, because the same thing is happening with Star Citizen, which has a thousand times the budget and a...
  2. P

Clarification on access to beta on steam

Ten minutes after the hour and no sign on Steam, either of my download or the game even being listed online (except the greenlight site). /commence impatient foot tapping :)
  3. P

I got my steam key and entered it, but nothing new showed up in my list. Not a big deal, assuming it shows up tomorrow as scheduled. But this is the first time I've added a pre-order key to Steam and not had something show up in my library, even as a pre-order that I couldn't load yet. Is this...
  4. P

Some of the language used has me confused so I just wanted to get clarification. When do backers at the lowest Kickstarter tier (£10 ) get access to Exanima? At first it sounded like all backers would get access to the beta on steam once greenlit, but since I haven't gotten a key I'm guessing...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.