Recent content by piotras

1. P

Whats next?

I doubt anybody here questions BM's hard work, but I do appreciate that you took the time to post. I see your logic about the larger and less frequent updates, especially with a small team. Exanima is coming along great and SG sounds like a dream come true to many, but people kickstarted you...
  2. P

Whats next?

So is this place dead or is all the discussion happening in the private forums? Don't want devs to waste time on unnecessary PR, but a bit is necessary to keep the interest going. Regular posts, some screens, work-in-progress, teasers of stuff coming up - nothing all that fancy. Don't want to...
  3. P

How's it going?

Either way - a bit more official news/posts info wouldn't be bad.
  4. P

Exanima 0.5.1 Released

So, what's next on the development schedule?
  5. P

"Camera locked to character" lifehack, AKA heavy object on spacebar

I'm learning the regular camera. I think I've made good progress on maintaining directional-awareness even without the space-bar reset. However, there are two things which annoy me to bits and there's not much that can be done with the current system: - not being able to do a left-to-right...
  6. P

Arena help post 0.5.1.1 patch

EDIT: lol, so just realised that I've accidently left the height-slider at character creation at very low (I was playing around with different 'builds') and the moment I've put it to max the game got much easier (more range, further steps). I've just beat the expert level on first try :)...
  7. P

Melee Combat

Really interested in this: @Madoc Increased skill level and weapon speed reduce wind up time and heavier weapons increase recovery times especially; other things affect these too. Is melee combat aimed at making all weapons balanced or will there be clear winners? For example fighting with a...
  8. P

Shields

There's more coming to shields - a whole skill tree and size/weight advantages and disadvantages, so stay tuned. Right now the bigger the better (but don't quote me on this).
  9. P

Weapon sheath on the character?

Sounds neat, but wouldn't that act as additional protection (for example a shield or 2-hander on your back)?
  10. P

Put in a saving function ASAP

Interesting. Didn't know people play these games for the purpose of showing off their victory screen.. I sort off know that speed runs is a thing but I didn't know how great motivational aspect it can be. I guess you learn something new every day. How about having a end-screen with a note...
  11. P

As long as it's optional it should be fine. This games needs the 'plebeian' masses, or customers as I call them.
  12. P

Dissapearing torch

I just had my torch disappear when I quickly equip a two-handed weapon and go on fight a zombie. Usually after the fight I want to equip the torch again and it's not in my inventory. Happened three times to me. I think it's usually when I equip a maul.
  13. P

The game has retained its non-save gameplay but at the same time caters for a substantial part of the player-base, which brings it a step closer to a commercial success that sees the game actually made in the first place? The horror!
  14. P

Movement direction based on camera

If this indeed comes up as often as you say then it doesn't sound like the controls are fine - quite the opposite really. I do apologise however for duplicating threads. I have not found it via the search bar - could somebody link up to those discussions please? I'm not entirely sure why this...
  15. P

dash = sprinting in combat mode

I would like to suggest is to turn the 'sprint' button in combat mode into a 'dash' instead (i.e. character dashes when both the movement key and sprint is pressed). If you're attacking you're unlikely to need to sprint, while both hold or double tap to dash seem a bit shaky. Going out of combat...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.