Recent content by Poza1010

1. Poza1010

Exanima 0.6.5.4

http://steamcommunity.com/id/baremettle/posthistory/ There you go. Their last post on Steam is from a week ago. That's pretty recent if you ask me.
  2. Poza1010

Exanima 0.6.5.4

It's not a bug, those characters will be now unlockable (only proctor can be unlocked for now) You can see it in the patch notes for 0.6.5.2: http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/exanima-0-6-5-2.6469/
  3. Poza1010

v0.6.1.4d Arena Other Items not appearing for main character.

Regarding haircuts, some of the old ones have been remodeled in the latest patches, so that's perfectly normal.
  4. Poza1010

The Kingdom Beyond

"Import" is a formal synonym of "importance" as you can see right here.
  5. Poza1010

Lolcatz

6. Poza1010

First Impression Feetback

I'm not going to discuss who's right here, but we should at least try to keep it civil, shall we?
  7. Poza1010

Exanima gaining traction!

My thoughts exactly.
  8. Poza1010

@Faelivrin Yeah, the article as a whole is fair enough, it's just that that sentence caught my attention. And yes, as I stated in my first post, nothing wrong with it being for funding in my opinion.
  9. Poza1010

There is a thing I don't like too much a about that article. It says "Exanima has been developed to serve as a second source of funding [...]. Those who supported the project didn't take it very well [...]" I mean, to me Exanima felt like something that was necessary, it didn't bother me at all...
  10. Poza1010

Early Kickstarter prototype reappreciation

Good post. It is important to keep in mind the great things Bare Mettle have come up with so far, and in which circumstances.
  11. Poza1010

Nice music, sir.

Nice music, sir.
  12. Poza1010

Postponement

I was utterly longing some news on the matter. Greatly appreciated. Like Fawz, I will try to keep my refresh button untouched. Can't promise anything though :p
  13. Poza1010

Postponement

That's exactly what happened to me when I saw Madoc at Brendan at the same time. :rolleyes:
  14. Poza1010

Postponement

Development is almost always like this. Some annoying issues pop up when you least expected. So this delay, although a bit disappointing, is kind of "expected". I'm confident you'll fix these problems :)
  15. Poza1010

About to do a big mistake, buying new gaming computer :D

You can run both 32bit and 64bit applications on Windows 64bit.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.