Recent content by ruminator

1. R

Nudity

When I think about nudity in games I think about Daggerfall. It wasn't a big deal, and it wasn't particularly obvious. It also was pretty nonsexual in its portrayal. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was tasteful, but it wasn't a big deal. That's the way to do it. However, I could care less...
  2. R

Running improvements and combat controls

Aside from a few nitpicky complaints about running animation and whatnot, this really does look amazing. Physics-based character animation is something I've always dreamed about, and now I finally get to see it. I'm curious if this engine (or at least physics implementation) could be extended to...
  3. R

Running improvements and combat controls

I think animations actually look really good, as far as combat and tripping over chairs and all that. My only complaint is that she looks a bit too hunched over while she runs, though I suppose carrying a mace might do that. Also, is this a game where the player character is constantly running...
  4. R

Thoughts and Ideas General

The game looks awesome so far! That being said... I've seen the first person perspective thing mentioned a couple times. I don't need that at all, but I would like to see the option at least to unlock the perspective so I can occasionally zoom in and get a better look at the player character and...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.