Recent content by Satorii

1. Satorii

[Bug] [v 0.6.4.6] Arena Merchant duplicate equipment bug

So this is a weird one. In the Manage screen, whenever you put a new item (anything they didn't have prior to you hiring them) to your Merchant's Other Items box, equip it on them, and exit, you will find the item duplicated when you come back. Another way this bug works is when you equip an...
  2. Satorii

Useful combat advice from Roland Warzecha - "True times"

Since Exanima uses mechanics that very closely mimic what it's like to move in real life, the tactics Roland describes in these videos prove to be very effective when applied to combat in the game. Yes, he mostly talks about weapon binds, which aren't really part of in-game combat, but there's...
  3. Satorii

Character position overflow and other errors

edit: This is version 0.6.4.5! So, just after getting the night vision helmet, I encountered a series of errors preceded by my character seeming to "sink" into the ground and all of a sudden having its whole mesh extrude so far out it covers the whole screen. Here are a series of screenshots. I...
  4. Satorii

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

If you mean the armor in the character equip box, it's to get the max layering and armor for each rank. The weapons on the right box are because I like to test out weapon combos for Skirmishes and stuff. The extra equipment in there are just things that I discarded because they didn't turn out...
  5. Satorii

Layer of clothes

Also, keep in mind that sometimes taking off a piece of armor or weapon doesn't update the points section. Switching to a different rank and then back would refresh it.
  6. Satorii

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Wingardium leviosa! Amazingly, no one has died yet. I credit that to my skills as a master armorer. Oh! Speaking of which, here are some of my little arena babies in their Sunday best. Main character. His name is his birthday. Think of how convenient that is to his friends! I intend for...
  7. Satorii

RE: Madoc's request about the journal

I love the RP aspect of journal entries, too, but right now it feels a little too freeform, like I'm just writing to myself. I could just as easily write those things in Word without having to deal with the drop down UI. The thing I really like about RPing in video game worlds is the fact that I...
  8. Satorii

The beast and other huge enemies.

I've found that charging it with a thrust and sticking very close while it takes a swing is a good way to avoid damage. The club just passes right over you. The bad part is getting its gross Beastsweat™ all over you. I mean sure, it's got nice washboard abs, but I don't think it bathes.
  9. Satorii

My character literally fell apart

Thanks! I have a few other profiles going, and I'm really enjoying customizing my recruits so it's all good.
  10. Satorii

My character literally fell apart

After loading my Arena profile, I noticed the torch I took in an earlier session from the lobby sconce was replaced with another one (that first torch was still equipped in my left hand). So, I took it and equipped it, now technically "dual-wielding" torches. Nothing happened. It looked cool...
  11. Satorii

Weird errors: Character/parts of character do not load

These series of errors started in the Arena, after switching out a piece of gear (pants) from my main character to sell. This is quite different from the one Avramovic posted earlier about the disappearing pants. In this case, parts of the character would actually disappear: legs, arms, etc. and...
  12. Satorii

Character stops running after grazing walls

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? When you're going full sprint or just plain old jogging, and you graze a wall or corner even just slightly, your character sometimes just stops, dead in their tracks! I'm talking full stop even as you try to move using the mouse both in and out of combat...
  13. Satorii

Trapped in a box

Oh man, looked like you had more success with it than I did. Unfortunately that box fell on top of my character while he was lying down on his back so he just kept hitting his head on the top of the box as he tried to get up. I do wonder though if getting hit while inside an object would shield...
  14. Satorii

Trapped in a box

Ok, after about 20 minutes of flailing I was able to flip the box off me! I saved myself from the box! I'm a true hero!
  15. Satorii

Trapped in a box

So just before I was about to fight the big guy, I thought I should double back and check if I've missed anything in the past level. Well, just outside the glassworks there was this enticingly human-sized crate standing right-side up like a little doorway. "Neat," I thought. So I stepped in and...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.