Recent content by Scarecrow

1. Scarecrow

Golem Boss. Suggest your name.

All I know is that somewhere along the line we need a "Lady" for our "Sir"...
  2. Scarecrow

Insiders

Yeah I'm pretty sure its for early backers only. But don't worry guys, there isn't much you are missing out on. The insider forum is fairly silent, and the discussions there often finds its way out on either the steam forums or in various threads here on the public one. If you are looking for...
  3. Scarecrow

Gender diferences.

Nah I don't think they should include a limitation like that. Although generally speaking men have a larger frame than women, that is no reason to limit the strength/agility of the gender. There are incredibly strong and large women out there, and there are small and agile men out there too.
  4. Scarecrow

Need more media!

I second it
  5. Scarecrow

An update coming soon (possible spoilers)?

Kind of longing for a big update myself tbh. Feels like months go by between each time I play this game now, and even then its just for very short durations that I actually do play. Need some more meat on this game I think. Would love to finally get my hands on the thaumathurgy for example, or...
  6. Scarecrow

Lolcatz

That thing is insane
  7. Scarecrow

RE: Madoc's request about the journal

I'm personally all for automatic journal entries but they shouldn't in any way impose a personality on the player character by the way it is written, so that it doesn't conflict with the way I see him. Keep it strictly "need-to-know" hard facts. Kind of like hurriedly scribbled notes.
  8. Scarecrow

Thoughts on the Two-handed Sword?

I'm not sure how it works either despite having used it several times, but it looks pretty neat. I imagined that the shifting balance would make it swing fast and balanced from the beginning, but hit with a heavier impact than indicated once the swing is extended further out. I cannot really say...
  9. Scarecrow

The Arena Challenges !

Nice one Burgz. Its a difficult challenge to be sure, especially when you arrive at the plated guys. That sword is absolute rubbish against armor. Now imagine taking on 5 armored guys at the same time! Poor ol' Syrio sure had it rough.
  10. Scarecrow

The Arena Challenges !

"Dancing Master Challenge" - In practice mode, Expert arena - Complete it with only basic clothing (No padded clothes, leather or armor) - Only allowed to use the starter 1h sword from Novice arena, and no shield (Enter Novice arena, equip starting sword, go back out into the menu, then enter...
  11. Scarecrow

Where's the support?

You could definitively give it a shot
  12. Scarecrow

Where's the support?

I'm pretty sure @Brendan usually deals with things like this, but I imagine he's very busy a lot of the time actually working on the game. From what I've seen it just takes a few days when there are issues like this before they get addressed. Maybe @Tony or @Murf knows more.
  13. Scarecrow

Game hanging error

Perhaps adding a Sui Generis (or in this case, Exanima) logo on those black screens could help avoid confusion. When loading a bigger area, the loading time might become so long for some outdated computers that people might mistake it for an error of sorts. Or maybe using the loading screens...
  14. Scarecrow

Wrong image for items

What do you mean Tim, there is nothing wrong here whatsoever. Absolutely nothing...
  15. Scarecrow

Music Thread

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.