Recent content by Smola1022

1. Smola1022

Advice For Video Card Settings (AMD RADEON R9 M390)

I am actually a Mac person, but I installed Windows 10 via Bootcamp for the sole reason of playing this game without using a Windows emulator on OS X (results were poor). Anyway, the installation included an AMD Settings app that allows me to configure custom settings for each game. I am hoping...
  2. Smola1022

Signs!

You are forgiven. =P You're right, I'll update my original post.
  3. Smola1022

Signs!

Ok, so I think we can all agree that the solution to this problem needs to fit in with the tenets of the game: 1. Game immersion. A simulation of the created world and it's boundaries (which are few) 2. Everything is interactive. You can pick things up, move them around. 3. Survival. You enter...
  4. Smola1022

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.6 - Thrusts, Hirelings and more

Careful when holding ALT for an extending period of time before executing the thrust. Your character will be more vulnerable to attacks. Be sure not to be in range while readying your thrust.
  5. Smola1022

Tiny UI bug

I sort of accidentally discovered this bug while managing my characters in the arena. It did not crash the game or prevent further gameplay. I am unsure if this bug occurs with only a single character in arena mode. Steps to reproduce: - activate the manage characters modal in the arena and...
  6. Smola1022

Historical techniques and Exanima

Alright, got real excited for a second there, haha. Thanks for the info!
  7. Smola1022

What's Next?

I understand changes are constantly being made. So there is a big list of things and then, arbitrarily, the team says, ok let's send out what we've got? I find that hard to believe given that the first post in this thread is doing exactly what I am referring to. A list of features for the arena...
  8. Smola1022

What's Next?

It would be fantastic to get a post of each planned release, with the understanding that listed features may or may not be included at release time. 0.6.2 is out, but what about the next release for 0.6.3?
  9. Smola1022

Knighthood Orders?

I am a bit intrigued by this idea, but my fear would be that people build up large mobs and never do any of the fighting themselves, resulting in rushing through parts of the game due to a huge numbers advantage. Also, I am sure there would need to added complexity to control your "posse" so...
  10. Smola1022

Baremettle.com forums

Update: a little googling turned up the following post, but since I am not a customer, I was unable to read the entire thing. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-design.2193/
  11. Smola1022

Baremettle.com forums

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so here it is. I have just begun playing this game and interacting in the forums. I, like others, believe in its massive potential and want it, and its eventual post-pupae, SG, to succeed and thrive. In that context, I have started reading the forums and...
  12. Smola1022

Historical techniques and Exanima

Public test branch?? Are you saying there is a way to test pre-releases? I would love to hear more about that!
  13. Smola1022

Camera is too far back

This is simply hypothetical, but would a replay camera be feasible for having more variable zoom multipliers? Personally, I can play the game fine as-is, and I can envision some of the difficulties (e.g. vertigo? ) that could occur during gameplay with too much zoom. However, being able to watch...
  14. Smola1022

Just noticed some new implementation

LOL some of you need to stop and think for a second: "why monsters don't sleep in this game?" This isn't a disney movie where monsters get personified and act just like humans or other living things. Living things need sleep to stay alive. Non-living things do not need sleep. Maybe if evil...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.