Recent content by Sonyex

1. S

Combat Thoughts

You guys have done a awesome job so far as I can tell so I will not challenge or argue with you, especially before trying the game. That would just be silly. I'm not worried about the game being boring, it looks light-years ahead of any alpha I've tried, and more advanced and fluid than any...
  2. S

Combat Thoughts

Exactly, it wouldn't necessarily create anything new but it would allow you to "shortcut" your favorite techniques at the cost of the chance of being interrupted. Aside for that it would allow you to perfect moves in a way that would be difficult to replicate consistently. The little combat...
  3. S

Combat Thoughts

I don't think combat is misunderstood at all. While SG is will definitely not be a mindless "hack at your enemies as if they are a wooden pole" or even a more complex "block with one button/attack with the other" it can still have a tedious tendency that "hack and slash" would have. The game...
  4. S

Combat Thoughts

The game looks great! The combat actually looks somewhat convincing. I had a thought that I think would perhaps improve combat slightly. That would be the ability to "train" techniques. For example: the player could have the ability to preset a combat response on a number of keys (1-9?). So say...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.