2. spawnedinspandex

game is unplayable

30fps isn't unplayable, come on.
  3. spawnedinspandex

Forums Have Been Dead for a Week

CDDA, and way too much of it
  4. spawnedinspandex

Exanima Adam's Manor ASMR

Man, you're right, despite the notes of sarcasm. Apologies to you, Hyung-yoon, it's great that you're enjoying the game, and making content from it.
  5. spawnedinspandex

Exanima Adam's Manor ASMR

This post belongs in off-topic, and off-topic only(if even anywhere, given this is just an ad), which coincidentally, is the only place you have not posted it. Quit your spamming, quit your obnoxious advertising.
  6. spawnedinspandex

Arena is pointless?

There is an arena update/rework on its way to the game, I forgot what the plan for it is, maybe someone with better memory than me can provide a source? Personally I don't really feel like a gamemode should get any more progressively easier than it absolutely has to, but if you're looking for a...
  7. spawnedinspandex

Will it ever be complete?

In regular development with a premade engine, yes, but Exanima is written from scratch, meaning the technical part of development takes up a much larger portion of dev time. Especially with the meticulous approach that Bare Mettle is taking, and their small team size, which I believe makes the...
  8. spawnedinspandex

Found myself stuck (plus error message)

Having a hard time doing so, your video seems to be private.
  9. spawnedinspandex

Coffee Diary 28/12/20

Good to hear, you guys have a very nice habit of making consistently good decisions, stressing out because people are impatient and don't have attention spans would damage this. So thank you, for making yet another good decision.
  10. spawnedinspandex

Coffee Diary 16/11/20

I really like the cleaning feature, maybe something like oil that can be applied to weapons to make them deteriorate slower would fit nicely with that?
  11. spawnedinspandex

Jason and the Argonauts style mode in arena.

More types of arena challenges would definetely be nice to see! Maybe some animal fighting?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.