Recent content by Stephen

1. Stephen

Biomes?

Considering this is based around medieval mainland europe(?), you can get rid of desserts and tundras. :) Forests and grassy plains and rocky mountainous areas most defiantly. The date and time system in SG just screams out snow during winter. As far as islands go, I would definitely like to see...
  2. Stephen

Penalty for death

Hardcore mode :) I would love to see this introduced, would make the diehard RPG fans and the ones looking for real challenge very happy. :)
  3. Stephen

Creature Suggestions

Somebody actually mentioned a hunger/thirst mechanic some where on these forums, sorry for not remembering who :S, but that would be interesting, instead of just buying 20 loafs of bread and fill up your health like any other rpgs, you have to actually make the bread, or catch the deer, cook it...
  4. Stephen

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

Skyrim, Oblivion, D2 and I hear torchlight 2 is quite decent, cheap too.
  5. Stephen

Looking to get into programming/game design

Before you can program games you need to be able to program, you really need to be going into this without thinking of games. Programming games is an incredibly difficult task, not only do you need to have above average programming skills, you need to think logically and have really good problem...
  6. Stephen

Creature Suggestions

I think they have this in mind, we have confirmation there are no levels or stats(?), but the only thing that improves is your ability to swing a sword or fire a bow. And larger adversaries will be tougher, not because they have more strength or vitality points, but because they are generally...
  7. Stephen

Creature Suggestions

I wouldn't mind seeing things that could have been dreamt up during medieval times, like folk lore or superstitious monsters that where found in stories children where told, obviously some research would have to be done and I have no knowledge at all in this field. :) Also vampirism, and dont...
  8. Stephen

Character Customization

Expert: A person who has a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of or skill in a particular area. Adept: A person who is skilled or proficient at something. There is no official 'ranking' of these terms, every game ranks expert above adept from what I can see, its nice to see it a...
  9. Stephen

Character Customization

I remember reading something official from the devs saying you will be able to choose body type, physique, and this will overall affect the way you interact with the world. It also says you can customise the visuals of your character like hair and face etc. Found it...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.