Recent content by Stokviz

1. S

Types of Hairstyles

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/de/d9/8d/ded98df3aeb6cf2afeb642f1a74d26da.jpg Stylish medieval nobleman haircut
  2. S

Sui Generis crime and punishment.

Even this is too cruel. If you want to understand medieval times, sometimes, it is best to think logicly. Back then they were humans too, with the same IQ as we have but with less means to use and less means to study. But still they weren't all that different. So if you comitted a lesser crime...
  3. S

Suggestion about combat situations

You must understand that just a pointless animation of a "zombie" moving his arm in a pushing motion when it walks against a table or a chair would be enough to increase the immersion. I'm not just talking about actual programmed AI for pushing around objects (which would ofcourse be even cooler...
  4. S

Suggestion about combat situations

I have an idea for the game that I think has not been suggested before, but ofcourse I am not an insider so I could be wrong. For me, one of the best things about the combat in this game is ofcourse the physics engine. But not only how it affects the movement of your character or the weight of...
  5. S

Battle Arena Fashion Show 2015!

oops spoiler didn't work
  6. S

Battle Arena Fashion Show 2015!

How I like my character best.
  7. S

*SPOILERS* Weird sword *SPOILERS*

Found some information myself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executioner%27s_sword I think the sword must have been inspired by an executioners sword made for beheading. It would certianly explain the one-shot :') !
  8. S

*SPOILERS* Weird sword *SPOILERS*

Found this weird two-handed sword at dungeon level 3. I'd wonder if anyone found this and if they think it's better/worse than the regular two-handed sword if we're talking gameplay, or mastercrafted/magical if we're talking lore.
  9. S

Haven't got email after donation

I donated 10 pounds a while ago but never got my email to make an account, also; how do I upgrade my donation now that the contribution page is gone?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.