Recent content by SyllaBear

1. S

Most frustrating experience I've ever had in 20 years of gaming lol

Here's my first account, to show everyone that you have no clue on what you are talking about.
  2. S

Forums lagging when im logged.

I share many sites at the same times, i only have problems here when im logged. I log off and works normal. I dont know what is xenforo.
  3. S

Forums lagging when im logged.

Just that. Really slow, like if my account was limited in conection. Posting requires many clicks, opening a new page it stop loading etc. When i am not logged it justs works normally, i have no problems in others games, forums, pages etc. For more details when it started pm me.
  4. S

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Trainning with a zombie :D
  5. S

Congrats on Latest Patch, Questions on Weapon Use and Map

Levels are not big to need a map. Architects just take the "maps" outside with them. Dude, i have memory problems and i already remember the 4 levels... so if you still need a map after playing or crossing x room a many times in a testing game, then the problem is other. You even have a...
  6. S

Not my standarts, you are using something you are not suposed to. You are using an inexistent tool in exanima to have a clear advantage that you are not suposed to have. Another example would be maphack in diablo 2, you get through levels faster by using it because "its not funny to search your...
  7. S

You know you played too much exanima when...

you know every corner of the map. When you land a perfect overhead blow in the dark hearing your enemy footsteeps ;u
  8. S

Thats something i dont know. But if you want to modify the entire game for yourself, i dont see why not. Its me or the forums are really slow? ps: and if there is no map in the whole game, but you still need the advantage of knowing where to go and you search it and use it... that would be...
  9. S

No. I am not sure if my comments are invisible or what. You dont need a map, just leave stuff on the floor and you wont, believe me, you wont get lost. Just to give you an example: i use shirts as sign that ive been in a room with chests; boots an aisle, long boots long aisle; jars for empty...
  10. S

But of course we need a map!! Who would want to get lost in the 1st lvl maze? *wink wink nudge nudge*
  11. S

But you cant simply add an option for everything... so another guy comes with another idea, what then? more options? Nope. Here, look at this "unforgiving". That should be enough. Adding a map would make this game to lose the immersion. So please don't. And like i said, you have enough items...
  12. S

Or enjoy the game how it was suposed to be played and learn to remember places. Once you do you wont need a map. You even have plenty of items to mark where you been. Why cant you just use logic and thinking instead of requesting thing to be easier? If you want a map you can draw it yourself. I...
  13. S

[Bug] Arena textures splurting out of char

"vomiting textures" xD That would be funny to see.
  14. S

Orlack's complete(or lack thereof) guide to armour

Master armors have diferent shapes, but they still the same (as far as i could see).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.