Recent content by Taohn

1. T

Exanima 0.6.5.3

Similar issue here. Playing on a Surface Pro 4 (intel core i5, 8gb ram, intel hd graphics 520) and had near perfect performance before 6.5. 6.5.3 fixed the problems with the outdoor arenas (black screen), but stuttering and slowdowns have become quite frequent when there weren't any before...
  2. T

Exanima 0.6.4.5

Great stuff! It's nice to see the new two new helms from last time finally appearing in the stores. When I fought an elimination match I seemed to be getting "dropped" into the arena at the start of each fight (my guy would seem to hit the ground from a height and fall over as the screen faded...
  3. T

Which arena items can have the "exceptional" prefix?

New update is fantastic! Thanks to the devs for all their hard work. Now that I've played around a fair bit with the merchant npc, I have to ask, does the exceptional prefix simply not spawn on some items? I'm pretty sure that it can't occur on inept/aspirant level stuff, but try as I might...
  4. T

Anyone tried the pitchfork in the arena?

First time seeing it in the store, but it's amazing. Aspirant level, five silver, thrusts often skip over opponent's blocks and get 'em right in the face.
  5. T

Cheater-y A.I. ?

I've found you can sort of approximate this by left-clicking repeatedly. Maybe a bit more than once per second? It's annoying, but I have managed to get some quick slashes off that way, especially the overhead. Mount and Blade avoids this problem by clicking to chamber and swinging only on...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.