Recent content by teje1997

1. teje1997

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

I don't know if you are trolling me or it's just true, I think I'm going to try it. Thanks guys.
  2. teje1997

Where did you get that scroll on fire??!?!?!?!!?!?
  3. teje1997

Exanima 0.7.0

I love that just having an answer by Tony here is like an axe hit to our beloved troll.
  4. teje1997

What's taking so long?

You know what can you do while you wait for the next patch? Just go to the arena and this:
  5. teje1997

Holy shit, thats actually two times the time I have spent playing Mount & Blade and I actually feel bad with myself :D. I can't stand the waiting for the new update man, keep on the good work and release it as soon as posible! If not people's heads could start blowing up by a sledgehammer.
  6. teje1997

Glad to hear that. :)
  7. teje1997

The soundtrack is added too?
  8. teje1997

What's taking so long?

Now you say I see the footwork is improved. But can't realise the little details, everything seems more smooth. :D
  9. teje1997

What's taking so long?

What has changed? I see no difference, I would like to know. :)
  10. teje1997

What's taking so long?

Well, they have tested everything, the only thing we haven't seen is the new level, and I believe that it's because of the spoilers. Anyways, you can see the companion here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/235923567 They do what they say. By now they haven't lied to us, so... There are no reasons...
  11. teje1997

Character Role-Play Elements In Exanima

Yep, I have just played a run writting my history on it. After finishing I read it, just awesome. Best feeling of acomplishment.
  12. teje1997

Traveling in Sui Generis

Thank you mate! I apreciate the help.
  13. teje1997

Traveling in Sui Generis

Well I have some doubts about it. Will there be a fast travel system like in the other open world rpgs? Because I'm a person who dislikes that fast travel system as it makes me use it sometimes, I like to be forced to travel myself, like in Dark Souls before you get the teleport ability. And the...
  14. teje1997

What's taking so long?

Yep I understand that, but TaleWorlds did it pretty bad in the past, they told us like 3 times a release date and that we could play a Demo and then we had nothing (by 2015 more or less) and now we are still waiting. Anyways they are doing now well, just like you, they dont give any information...
  15. teje1997

What's taking so long?

A month more or less, well I have to admit that I come from waiting for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, and I'm a bit bored of they telling us more or less a release date and not doing it. I hope you are right there, I love all the work you have done by now, go on like that!.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.