Recent content by Tessaya

1. Tessaya

Steam/Greenlight

Maybe once there is a prelude in alpha/beta and at least some more things to do than just fighting ? Even if it's a lot of fun right now the general public may perceive SG wrongly as a fighting game.
  2. Tessaya

Procedural Generation

The process of randomisation is in itself a procedure. And in a game there is never true random generation as you could have things that don't make any sense at all.
  3. Tessaya

Clarification on game title

I'm not surprised, as for a while I tried to imagine all kinds of reactions NPCs would have when meeting the PC again after he's been killed right in front of them. Funny stuff incoming.
  4. Tessaya

What Mod Would You Make?

We even have Force Push already ! (well, when thaumaturgy is available)
  5. Tessaya

Add Whip Combat

I think there was a purpose for the jailers to take off their prisonner's clothes before a whip beating. If you want to be effective against more than nude skin you may want to turn it into a flail, something already in the game. Even the bleeding injuries it causes are not lethal in any way...
  6. Tessaya

My face when..

Wait till Sui Generis gets in a more playable state (as it can't expect to make money such as Star Citizen without some solid content, Baremettle is too new for that), then you might see some posts about it in the SC other games forum. There are quite a lot of potential readers and I have no...
  7. Tessaya

Buildings with roof occlusion.

Knocking everything over might already be a native consequence of the physics engine. We've already tasted it in the combat alpha by dislodging the torch from its hook on the wall. That would be a shame given this engine to make furnitures "glued" to the ground.
  8. Tessaya

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Kinda forgot about this game, thanks Octo for remembering me. I think there will be lots of people enjoying SG fighting style who would love it too.
  9. Tessaya

Traps in dungeons??

Totally agree, just like in Dark Souls where you could observe and see where the projectiles would spawn after you'd trigger that pressure plate; then it's up to you to walk that unkown corridor backward, try to jump over the plate or do anything else.
  10. Tessaya

Kingdom Come - Deliverance

Place-holders, don't forget that. Still, so much games with great potential to come, makes me wonder how I'll find the time to play them all :3
  11. Tessaya

Ranged Weapons?

Then what about a thaumaturgic device (which is static in the SG world) where you actually put the item you want to be able to summon ? The player would not be the creator of the device and just be able to use it after gaining some knowlegde, and if we want to change what we can actually summon...
  12. Tessaya

Yep, just like lots of people assumed Star Citizen ships to cost 1m to create when they just were some focus in the grand scheme of what x strech goal allows the team to do, we're just given what really appeals to us without the whole picture. As for the woman char, for realism sake she will...
  13. Tessaya

Ranged Weapons?

Eternal Darkness had one!
  14. Tessaya

If I recall right, Mechwarrior problems were more about the networking aspect of the game (which isn't used here as it is single player), then for those who have fear about the small map -> loading -> small map, thanks to star citizen the cryengine now supports seamless transition between maps...
  15. Tessaya

My guess would be, if they want to keep it realistic, you'd have 1 major city (capital level) then smaller villages in its wherebouts. I'm no historical expert but I think most of the Old World countries were forest until not that long ago.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.