Recent content by TigerBunnyHeart

1. TigerBunnyHeart

World Traveling

Dam! I was hoping for a least animals or ect...!But if u guys replaced it with Fansty animals its okay!!.. But Dam I was wishing for a dead horse (Don't asked WHY!)
  2. TigerBunnyHeart

Evilness... Will there be ?

YUP! and I excited if it comes out.
  3. TigerBunnyHeart

Die by the sword

Thanks you to understanding what I say!
  4. TigerBunnyHeart

(Hopeful angel)

(Hopeful angel)
  5. TigerBunnyHeart

Romance

:oops::oops:;):oops::):p Maybe Maybe.
  6. TigerBunnyHeart

LTD (Living The Dream)

Yep I did say (stair) Note: I meant by (looking at you) <I should said that!
  7. TigerBunnyHeart

LTD (Living The Dream)

LOL... did I spelled stair! I meet Look at you well there is two things that is like similar toward stair > and looking at you stair.................. LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL That was funny!.
  8. TigerBunnyHeart

LTD (Living The Dream)

I am not an AFK I just think what if that well happen okay and thanks you that posting the picture NOX ! Now I feel like that way too just give him smack in the head . And I Not trying to be mean or anything elsed I just think what is going to happening in sui generis ! when I actually left ...
  9. TigerBunnyHeart

Kickstarter awards

"I am happy about your game and I wonder if you actually found the wright animatior for the gaming? and does Sui Generis is going to be hell- ish ? Or somethig like that and I like this website.. allot.. and also that where do you going to post the game when its comes out?.."
  10. TigerBunnyHeart

Die by the sword

Note: for the devolpers : the blood well be all over when it bleeds out.
  11. TigerBunnyHeart

Population

I think I have an answered for you > You Known New York city and when it crownded , maybe and I know its takes place in the darker days, but Maybe when like uhmm... (Those castles Burriers and the city is surround by inner lairs and the outter lairs of the city ortown < Maybe that?>)
  12. TigerBunnyHeart

LTD (Living The Dream)

Okay here's a funny one "What well happen is a player came running into your house and then stair at your character while you are doing something else for an hour you realised that your stuff is all gone and your character is injured very badly > Does this count as a affectived way..?"
  13. TigerBunnyHeart

Combat Animations and Levelling

I was wondering the samething it what happen if when the player actually have an unbalanced powers and balanced weapon?
  14. TigerBunnyHeart

Die by the sword

Left click=m*Cut chest he/she well die in seconds* "Yes.. FinallY"
  15. TigerBunnyHeart

Die by the sword

Me too because you can actually use your brain ..(wise angel0

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.