Recent content by zak

1. Z

I want to play as an ogre.

well duh, my previous thread that you derailed into some sort of SJW crusade against hate-facts was all about fun-modes.. Game is only super serious... couch party modes.
  2. Z

Most frustrating experience I've ever had in 20 years of gaming lol

A mostly pacifist, yes. My most recent death... I was trying to be really nice to the things.. when they would attack me, I would back off and just fend them off.. and I'd let them run and then give them another chance when i saw them next. I found that they sometimes stopped attacking me...
  3. Z

Wow... I didn't really expect this thread to gain so much traction. I've probably put 100 hours into this game since I made this post. I stand by most of my original sentiments, especially it being the most frustrating experience I've had since my mom blew a fuse by starting the vacuum and my...
  4. Z

Storymode is unfun to the point of unplayability... I don't have the natural directional acuity necessary to navigate, thus the story is wandering rooms aimlessly until the wraiths whittle me down and then it's start all over. The game's mechanics are so that sort of amplify my bad...
  5. Z

How do I play as my hirelings?
  6. Z

So... Spent about 8 hours total over the last few days playing Exanima... The story experience is unplayable. Zero direction... Awesome atmosphere and great combat mechanics. I was able to beat a ghoul or whatever with that metal spike and i finally got a decent weapon... but 4-5 fights...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.