Recent content by Zotis

1. Zotis

External force keeping you upright?

I had to completely restart my game once because I fell with my arm in a basin and the character kept falling over and wouldn't get up. Just saying...
  2. Zotis

Movie: It Follows

No, there are no ghosts. There is a lot of sexual themes and a bit of nudity though.
  3. Zotis

Weapon sheath on the character?

I don't want it to be fast. I want it to be slow, and I want it as an alternative to it appearing in my hand from thin air.
  4. Zotis

Putting two handed weapons on horses and carts will be great when we have them. In the meantime (and additionally for the sake of diversity), at least for me personally, having a two-handed sword on the back would be for the sake of carrying it on foot when other things are in my hands (or for...
  5. Zotis

No it doesn't rely on jump scares. There are some jump scares, but it relies more on atmosphere and events that are actually creepy and frightening.
  6. Zotis

I personally would like sheaths for the cosmetic appeal. I'm for a practical solution over a meticulously realistic one. The game already shoulders 2-handed weapons. So for cosmetic purposes a dagger in the boot would be cool. Seeing a 2-handed weapon on your horse would also be cool. It...
  7. Zotis

Traps and using objects in combat

I tried setting up a trap once, but it was frustrating because a lot of objects bounce off each other when you try and stack them. Sometimes I put a wicker basket on a zombie and they tumble over for a while so I can whack them while they're on the ground. I find it more fun to put the basket...
  8. Zotis

Is it possible to get the Voulge in dugeon mode?

Those are the checkers pieces lol, not money. But that is a nice collection of money... I mean weapons... you have on the wall there. :D
  9. Zotis

Is it possible to get the Voulge in dugeon mode?

Bar Maces are not that uncommon, I see them quite a bit. Sometimes 3 in a single playthrough.
  10. Zotis

observations from demo: areas that could be improved.

@J.G. Elmslie In general I find most of the things you've pointed out about Exanima to improve are actually things I enjoy very much the way they are. Like the fact that a value doesn't light up to make it obvious that it's better than what I already have on. I remember the first time I found...
  11. Zotis

Steam Charts

I found Exanima by browsing the early access games on Steam. It was near the top of the list. : )
  12. Zotis

So I saw this in theaters yesterday and it was very satisfying. It's been a while since I saw a horror movie that was truly frightening. It creeped me out and gave me that genuine sensation of fear. The music was spectacular, and it was a really creative concept. The technical aspects like...
  13. Zotis

Exanima gaining traction!

Nothing wrong with it being for funding.
  14. Zotis

So How Can I Beat This?

They are more aggressive if you previously triggered their agro, but any zombies who's agro you've never triggered before can be walked past. I've noticed three different levels of agro. There are three different ranges they will look at you, and if you linger too long or get too close they...
  15. Zotis

So How Can I Beat This?

Am I the only one who has no trouble just walking past most of the enemies? They don't usually even attack me.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.