Banished: a city building strategy game

Komuflage

Insider
I dunno how you would merge this and sui generis :p

However, it looked really interesting, there's a lot of these type of gaming released, and in the making from indis atm, so it's kind of hard to keep track of them, but this one seemed like the most interesting one. Only thing I didn't like from what I could see from the video, was the fast forwarding option.

speculum

Insider
Nice atmosphere from the soundtrack and the village people just walking around. I can definitely see a Lost Colony of Roanoke kind of situation here where your settlement's inhabitants start eating eachother if you don't pack enough for the winter.

Fawz

Insider
It's the first time I hear about the project, but it looks and sounds really interesting. He said he would definitely release it in some form by the end of the year and talked about some of the game features he wants to expand on like adding combat and multiplayer.

The project seems to hold some promise and I'll be keeping an eye out for more updates about it.

Rob

Yeah, looks nice - thanks for posting! I hadn't heard about it either. Reminds me of Anno.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.